If you haven’t been a dedicated reader of SundryBuzz, now would be an excellent time to start, for I have recruited the talented and mysterious Swistle as a contributing writer (I say mysterious because we’ve never seen her face, and how she manages to get all the things done that she does with five children in her house sort of blows my chickpea-sized brain. I think she may be a very charming, cleverly programmed robot; one who hopefully embraces the First Law of Robotics wholeheartedly, although either way I for one welcome our new Swistle overlords). Between the two of us I’m hoping to banish that Neglected Blog Odor SundryBuzz has been accumulating.

Swistle’s first post is up (smell that fresh blog aroma!), and she has alerted us all to the presence of the suggestively-named and cutely-designed beaver whisk, among other things. Go visit!

Comments

15 Responses to “Bloggy news”

1. hello insomnia on November 13th, 2007 12:36 pm

Yay! I love Swistle. Also, I would get the beaver whisk for the name alone.

2. Banana on November 13th, 2007 12:43 pm

Heh, beaver whisk. Doesn’t that star Jenna Jameson?

3. M.A. on November 13th, 2007 12:59 pm

Okay, okay. I see why you like her. Still, I feel a little wonky and like I’m cheating on you or something. I like that she loved me that fast, because really… I need to be loved. Furthermore, awesome ideas for bird-lover Christmas gifts! I still heart you, but I’m glad you are spreading the wealth, because. See, you’re generous like that.

4. superblondgirl on November 13th, 2007 1:28 pm

Ooooh, joint efforts! Sounds lovely. And also, with the beaver, slightly risque.

5. JMH on November 13th, 2007 1:56 pm

I *Heart* Swistle! Hooray! And great choice for Sundry Buzz!!

6. jonniker on November 13th, 2007 2:31 pm

I love Swistle. I saw that this morning, and thought … can it be? CAN IT BE? And then realized oh yes, it truly can. Awesome. Can’t wait to see more from both of you.

7. Orange Peacock on November 13th, 2007 2:38 pm

Yay! Best combo since peanut butter and banana. I’ll let you guys decide who is which sandwich topping.

8. Colleen on November 13th, 2007 6:06 pm

Oh fun!

9. samantha Jo Campen on November 13th, 2007 6:31 pm

I love Swistle! And I love SundryBuzz!

It’s like CHRISTMAS around here!

10. Josh on November 13th, 2007 6:54 pm

Oh hell. Another sundry? Well, I suppose I could get used to that. But there will never be another sundrymourning 2. It can’t be! I can only deal with one change at a time. I’ll check out Swistle. She’d better not suck! You recomended her.

Also, I’m glad you found someone to fill your spot in your bloggin responsibilities!

11. Mrs. Breedorf on November 13th, 2007 9:42 pm

Oh, great. That’s just what I need. More posts tempting me to buy even more stuff.

12. launchingsloth on November 13th, 2007 11:42 pm

Swistle’s got Moxie. Way to stick to your aesthetic.

13. nikki on November 14th, 2007 6:41 am

I’ve been a fan for at least 2 years.

Congrats on the new baby!

I read Swistles post and enjoyed her. Good choice.

Check ou grouphug.com–It is way to confess secretly.

NG

14. Ann on November 14th, 2007 7:38 am

You hired someone to review vibrators? Awesome! :)

15. Amber on November 15th, 2007 6:23 pm

Yay! I love Swistle, and you teamed up with Swistle can only be BETTER than EVER. I’m going to read SundryBuzz right now. Right now I say.