The weekend in brief:

Husband: RETURNED.

2896889269_c34e60413f.jpg
Lego planes: BUILT.

2896889047_8b05a0fce0.jpg
Goat houses: STRATEGIZED.

2896889125_1b2e93de7f.jpg
Brief balancing acts: ENJOYED.

2897731912_255fcca4ed.jpg
Geocache: FOUND.

mercersl1.jpg
Toddler’s appreciation of heights: CHALLENGED.

rpettingcat08.jpg
Cats: PETTED.

2897732160_7fc3d78d121.jpg
Buzzcut: DEPLOYED.

How about you?

Comments

61 Responses to “Recap, photostyle”

1. Carrot Cake on September 29th, 2008 3:59 pm

Time spent with husband and son: FABULOUS
    Time spent by myself: WASTED (not in the fun-sounding way)

2. ZoAnn on September 29th, 2008 4:09 pm

You and your husband are great parents! You have a beautiful family, and it’s apparent there is much love in your home.

3. Jenn on September 29th, 2008 6:21 pm

You are definately great parents.

SURVIVIED: THREE WEEK VISIT FROM MY MOTHER.
    My baby turned one today and I worked a normal day and came home to my Mother who said, “I’m surprised you didn’t take the day off because it’s so important to be with your kids on their birthday.” This from a woman who Never took, the day off on my birthday. ugh.

4. Operation Pink Herring on September 30th, 2008 6:29 am

That is a very, very, very fine (goat) house indeed!

5. Jennifer on September 30th, 2008 6:58 am

Love the pictures! Seemed like a pretty rockin weekend!

6. willikat on September 30th, 2008 7:55 am

you have such a cute family. seriously.

7. Crystal on September 30th, 2008 4:14 pm

Friday: Had Friday-Family-Fun-Day. Went to Jump Zone and had more fun than the kids did.

Friday Night: Let the husband have a man-night with his buddies. I stayed home and enjoyed some wine.

Saturday Morning: Halloween Costume Shopping!!

Saturday Afternoon: National Museum Day! Enjoyed a **FREE** trip to a local museum.

Saturday Night: Pizza night with friends, and beer.

Sunday: Grocery Shopping…

Not bad, not bad at all.

8. holly on September 30th, 2008 6:42 pm

Dylan’s “OHMIGOD” face is the best thing ever. He cracks me up!!

Weekend: Friend in town for a party Friday night, The Great Beading Cleanout on Saturday, and the Huntington Gardens with family on Sunday. Nice and low impact :)

9. Amber S on October 1st, 2008 9:00 am

It’s only Wednesday and I can’t remember what I did…must not have been that interesting.

I wanted to comment on your Flicker shoe picture but don’t have an account there. So here it goes, Those shoes are too cute to sit at the back of your closet gathering dust. If you take your shoes to Nordstrom they will stretch them for you. Obviously if they aren’t a brand they carry you’ll have to find a male shoe salesman and throw out a doe eyed “Pretty please? They hurt sooo bad.” Then buy some of those high heel insoles from him to make him feel justified in helping you, as you are a paying customer now … Go finish your shopping or have coffee while doing your freelance projects and viola, your shoes are all better. Doesn’t take but an hour.
    ~Amber

10. amber on October 1st, 2008 10:50 am

Hah! I love Meercat’s (sp?) face in that photo. She looks all angry and suspicious and CUTE. It makes ME want to pet her, just so I can annoy the hell out of her.

11. Leslie on October 2nd, 2008 12:18 pm