The daily photos continue. Archived: February and March.

April1

april27

april28

april29

april30_a

april30_b

april30

Comments

12 Responses to “April, Instagram-stye”

1. ssm on May 24th, 2011 10:19 am

Love these, especially the one of Riley hula hooping. How can he keep it up without hips? Skillz!

2. Life of a Doctor's Wife on May 24th, 2011 11:46 am

Beautiful photos! You are surrounded by such lovely scenery (and adorable children, of course!).

3. Stephanie on May 24th, 2011 11:58 am

What strikes me here is how, despite living in/near a big city, you are giving your kids a childhood full of the outdoors. Very cool.

Also love the pic of Dylan sleeping. Eyelashes!

4. Keri on May 24th, 2011 2:03 pm

You may be the cutest runner I’ve ever seen. Great pics!

5. Amity on May 25th, 2011 7:35 am

OMG, that pic of Riley in the sunglasses! <3 And also TOTAL glimpse of him at about 15…

6. Katie S. on May 25th, 2011 9:40 am

You really are too cute. Love the boys with their kangaroo pouches. School schmool, they are getting the awesomest education ever – just make sure you teach them the word awesomest.

7. Marta on May 25th, 2011 8:26 pm

These photos are great! They remind me that my boys (aged six and eight) are growing so quickly-I need to take more photos. It seems like there is a lot of fun at your house!!

8. Lola on May 27th, 2011 2:59 pm

I don’t know if I’m just hormonal today but seeing your pictures makes me want to cry. You are doing so many good things with your boys and I feel like I’m just letting my time slip away at work…

(Well, the one picture of something taped on the shirt made me laugh — LOL.) Other than that quick laugh, I was crying. :o)

Just beautiful. (And you are so cute!)

9. Kami on May 31st, 2011 10:50 am

Wow. That photo right above the “chilly with rain” weather report is AMAZING. I love it. And I loved scrolling through all of them. So artistic!

10. Kelly on May 31st, 2011 6:48 pm

Wonderful! I just love the kangaroo pouches!

11. Nila on June 1st, 2011 5:23 am

I always enjoy your Instagram photos. Your boys are so freaking cute. And living in the desert, I like seeing some greenery. We don’t have much of that around these parts.

12. Eduardo on October 16th, 2015 4:06 pm

I so know this feeling I make lots of qulits, but don’t have any in my house!! ha ha! They have all gone to other people. I have a couple in the works right now that are definitely staying so we can have some handmade goodness around here too.