cereal

tp

shoes

Comments

110 Responses to “Three great mysteries of male behavior”

1. BabyKMama on August 26th, 2011 10:09 am

This is why I love you! There’s someone else in the world who UNDERSTANDS.

2. Pickles & Dimes on August 26th, 2011 1:40 pm

Throw in a pile of toenail clippings on an end table, and you’ve got my ex-husband.

3. Elizabeth Pagel-Hogan on August 26th, 2011 8:01 pm

Funny, we must be in a “what’s up with guys” mood. I just posted on my blog about weird boy behavior from my sons.

4. Eric's Mommy on August 27th, 2011 9:21 am

Ugh, the toilet paper kills me.

5. Pamela Brookins on August 28th, 2011 6:20 am

How on Earth did you sneak into my house and take these pictures??!! LOL!

6. Emily on August 29th, 2011 2:13 pm

LOVE it! These pictures say it all.

7. Alison on August 31st, 2011 2:00 am

Yikes! My husband is going to be prety surprised to fun out he married a man!! (Except for the TP, thats annoying. I mean–youre SITTING THERE ANYWAY. Its not like you dont have the 30 seconds to change it out.)

The bowl is there because the dishwasher is clean and I don’t have the time to empty it, and the shoes jut make sense! I’ll need them when I leave, so why not keep them in the most convenient spot?

All that aside, Linda I love your rug! Where did you happen to snag it?

8. Kris on September 1st, 2011 11:06 am

Ha! This could be my house. My 9 year old son takes off his pajamas in the family room and stuffs them under the couch with his underwear and socks while he gets dressed in front of the TV. And he is amazed when I find the stash after a week. I mean, they were so craftily hidden there!

9. Emily on September 2nd, 2011 10:22 am

See also: discarded socks by couch, wet towels on bed.

10. Imake Themoneyz on September 9th, 2011 3:33 pm

Well, maybe after coming home from a long strenuous day at my real job, while you’re lounging around the house, if you would do your job, we wouldn’t have this problem. I’m pretty sure that had you been cleaning up instead of sitting on your rather large posterior, it wouldn’t look like that. I am fairly certain that if you were in the kitchen as you were supposed to be, there would not be dishes unattended to.