NOTE: update on this post here.

One of the things I love about JB is that he’s a born entrepreneur. Ever since I met him he’s had side projects and business ideas, some of which eventually were retired in his woodshop, and some which blossomed into full-scale companies. He has a knack for combining his skills with his passions, which has led him down all sorts of paths — from underwater exploration to hand-crafted iPhone holders.

As some of you know, JB is an avid shooter. Because of his love for guns and customized accessories, he’s designed an AR-15 lower receiver he’s calling Hellbreaker.
Here’s what it looks like:

Screen shot 2012-08-28 at 7.26.27 PM

Now, I’m not a gun person, but I can tell you that he’s put an enormous amount of effort into getting Hellbreaker as far as it’s come. His dream is to turn it into a viable AR-15 product that can be sold through licensed firearms dealers.

Hellbreaker exists as a model now, and the next steps would be to have it tooled for mass production. JB’s created an Indiegogo page to try and raise funds to move forward on the project, and I would be a suck-ass wife if I didn’t tell you about it … and say that every contribution makes a difference.

I’m crossing my fingers he can make it happen — not because I think it will be some huge moneymaker and we’ll retire in a giant mansion made of Unobtainium, but because he believes in it, and I believe in him.

If you know anyone who likes custom gun stuff, he’d be hugely grateful if you could share the link. Thanks for listening, friends.

** Edit: as of 8/30, the campaign has been taken offline by the IndieGoGo folks. Update here.

Comments

69 Responses to “Hellbreaker”

1. jonniker on August 28th, 2012 8:18 pm

I love this. Adam shares a similar streak, although the manifestation is completely different. I just . . . I never worry about him, you know? He’s scrappy and smart and thinks of fascinating things and I’m always so proud of him, and I believe in him, too. One of these days, our dudes will invent something that changes their little part of the world, I’m sure of it.

I love that JB did this. This is so cool.

2. Anonymous on August 28th, 2012 8:37 pm

With all the gun violence that has been escalating lately, do you really think this is necessary?

3. valerie on August 28th, 2012 8:54 pm

My husband would love it!!

To anonymous: Really? Chill out. I’m so tired of everyone turning everything political, and did you know that (gasp) there are responsible gun owners in this country that enjoy shooting recreationally?

4. JudithNYC on August 28th, 2012 9:00 pm

What does it do?

5. T on August 28th, 2012 9:00 pm

U just lost me as a follower. I am tired of hearing about another shooting on a weekly basis. And up pops this in my feed. Not cool dude.

6. Angella on August 28th, 2012 9:02 pm

I KNEW an anonymous comment like above would surface. Oh, America. You’re so cute in your indignation.

ANYWAY.

You know that I love you, and Matthew and JB are hunting-email-buddies, so I side-posted the link.

Matthew’s an entrepreneur, too, so I love to shout their endeavors from the rooftops.

(Plus, his video SLAYED ME. Matthew too.)

7. Annie on August 28th, 2012 9:12 pm

Can I just say that Hellbreaker is pretty much the best name for a gun in the history of all time?

Congrats to yall for getting it up off the ground, and I applaude JBs entreprenurial spirit…

It’s what America is all about, pussies.

8. H on August 28th, 2012 9:16 pm

I think it’s awesome that you’re supporting him and spreading the word. I’m still cracking up at the video…who *is* that guy?!

Tell him cousin Heather approves and the haters can ‘rotate’ ;)

9. .303 Bookworm on August 28th, 2012 9:43 pm

You would not believe the hoops you have to jump through here in NZ to own a (gasp) .22. Let alone anything more. However, as my father is an ethusiast, collector and gunsmith I’m betting he’ll be delighted to see the link in his inbox. I have no idea whether AR-15s are even ALLOWED in this country but he’ll totally get a kick out of this. GO JB! The world needs more inventors.

10. Deb on August 28th, 2012 9:44 pm

That thing is bitchin’

(can we still say that? I might be stuck in the 80s)

Good for him. Also, what Annie said.

11. Linda on August 28th, 2012 10:05 pm

I know gun ownership is a controversial subject, especially lately. If talking about this turns some people off, I totally understand, but there won’t be any apologies coming.

JudithNYC: it’s a customized AR-15 lower receiver — the main section of the rifle. The Hellbreaker is just intended to look different (there’s no other version that’s as visually distinctive), while functioning as a lower.

It doesn’t do anything on its own, but under US law it is the component legally considered the firearm.

12. Pete on August 28th, 2012 10:36 pm

My son is going to school to design stuff just like that. Good Luck JB!

13. Rachel on August 28th, 2012 11:15 pm

THAT is AWESOME. My husband wants me to let you know that it looks like a P-40 Warhawk done up in a Flying Tigers scheme. (Very cool.)

And hey… ask if he’ll market them with a bullet button for those of us behind the Golden Curtain…

14. Another anon on August 29th, 2012 3:59 am

Ugh. It’s not political to be concerned with gun violence. Is this for a semi automatic?

15. JudithNYC on August 29th, 2012 4:22 am

Thank you for responding, Linda. I am completely ignorant about firearms, and while I am “allergic” to guns, hunting, etc., I know that these are not bad things per se.

16. Starr Anderson on August 29th, 2012 4:23 am

To all the anti-gun folks out there – consider this. A few years ago, a nutter BEHEADED a woman with a kitchen knife in a Virginia Tech cafeteria with other people present. My point; crazy is going to come out regardless of whether guns are available. Many of my friends and family shoot recreationally and hunt – they’re responsible gun owners who keep their goods under lock and key.

17. Eric's Mommy on August 29th, 2012 4:41 am

Thsi is very very cool, we have guns. My Father has an AR-15 and would probably love this.

18. Lisa in NJ on August 29th, 2012 5:21 am

I know this is off the wall, but why not try to get a hold of Red Jacket Firearms (sons of guns TV show) to see if they are interested in this? Or maybe they could help, ya never know.

19. Meagan on August 29th, 2012 5:27 am

Not a gun person… I think I’ll need an illustration to understand what a gun receiver is for! Your answer in yellow helped me not at all. I like the teeth though. :-) Good luck to him. I know you said no political, but I really wish we could see more non-antagonistic dialogue between responsible gun owners and people who hate guns. I happen to be in the camp that hates guns, but I’m not interested in repealing the 2nd amendment. Innocent people aren’t being shot because people like JB own guns. Let’s spend a little more time worrying about our society-wide neglect of mental health issues, let’s start actually enforcing the gun control laws we already have, rather than making angry/sad faces at responsible gun owners whenever a tragedy happens.

20. Jeanette on August 29th, 2012 5:28 am

Guns don’t kill people…people kill people! Good luck to JB!

21. Sirena on August 29th, 2012 5:59 am

I love that you support your husband, but just for clarification, an AR-15 is known in the military as an M16 (a well-known semi-automatic) and definitely was the gun used by the shooter in Colorado recently.

It’s not political if this turns people’s stomachs and it’s not a slight to great innovators like your husband – it’s just that we’ve proven as a society right now that what we need is fewer guns, not more. I appreciate that you responded and you don’t owe any apologies, but for longtime readers that feel a little bit surprised by this, they have a right to comment respectfully too.

22. Megan on August 29th, 2012 6:07 am

Wait, so is the point of it just to look cool? I don’t get what a receiver is….

23. Jules on August 29th, 2012 7:36 am

It’s ironic how people in their zeal to uphold the second amendment feel the need to screech loudest at those exercising the first.

24. Andrea on August 29th, 2012 7:50 am

Megan, yes. From what I understand it’s just the lower receiver, it doesn’t actually shoot anything on its own. It’s just to jazz up your current gun.

25. Susie on August 29th, 2012 8:00 am

My husband has that entrepreneurial spirit, too — I wish my mind worked like that.

I know exactly one other person with an interest in firearms (he’s a freelance instructor), so I told him about it and sent him the link. ;)

26. Halyn on August 29th, 2012 8:18 am

That is pretty cool. I don’t really get into the long guns, since I don’t hunt, but that is pretty spiffy. Can JB design some cool handgun stuff? I have a couple pistols that could use some jazzing up!:)

Lighten up people. Guns are used lawfully every day by good people. Guns are used every every day to save lives. You don’t hear about it, though, because the media gets more page clicks when some jackass shoots his boss than when a homeowner shoots an armed intruder, or when a target shooter beats her personal best at the range.

27. Halyn on August 29th, 2012 8:19 am

Oops, sorry, had two windows open–The “lighten up, people.” was meant for a different post on a different topic. Preview is my friend–or would be if I ever used it.

28. Lisa on August 29th, 2012 8:22 am

@Jules – the first amendment prohibits the GOVERNMENT from stifling your speech, not Linda. She can stifle the shit out of it, not that she will, because she’s awesome.

Plus, really? Have any of you READ this blog before? JB hunts. He likes guns. If you don’t like reading about it, don’t come here. You also have THAT freedom.

29. Trav on August 29th, 2012 8:37 am

I don’t read this blog, my wife does, but she knows I like guns. I also like reading comments. I just need to correct Sirena above, an AR-15 is NOT the same as an M16. It looks like one, but an AR-15 is semi-automatic where an army issued firearm can be fully automatic. It makes a huge difference, and one is legal, and the other is not unless licensed.

30. Jules on August 29th, 2012 10:29 am

@Lisa. I don’t see where in my post i said ban all hunting, ban all guns, ban anything.It’s reasonable discourse on a contentious issue.I’m sure if Linda has issues with my comment, she’ll exercise her right to block/edid/moderate et al. I’ve read this blog a long time, what i HAVE taken from the experiences thus far , is she really doesn’t need you to pick apart rational, polite comments.

31. Sirena on August 29th, 2012 11:17 am

The select-fire AR-15 was renamed the M-16 when it entered the military as a fully automatic – it is the civilian version of an M-16. I don’t disagree with innovators out there working on things like this – it just makes me sad that we have such a desperate hunger for more guns and our society is wrecked enough that we use them the way we do. That’s not gun control, it’s common sense. And the AR-15 was the weapon used in the Colorado massacre, and when legislation gets off the ground in response to that, it won’t be as widely available anymore, and I think that’s of benefit to everyone out there.

32. marcus on August 29th, 2012 12:31 pm

shark tank

33. H on August 29th, 2012 1:05 pm

I agree with Marcus – Shark Tank!

34. melanie on August 29th, 2012 1:13 pm

I am with Meagen on this one…. I dont own any guns, but my Dad does and is a hunter and I am not opposed to guns. I truly do not believe SANE people kill people in mass… I just dont. we have a HUGE problem with talking about mental illness in this country, even in the comments here we are all making this about the physical guns and not about the person behind them. We are not educated about how to get people the help they need or what to look for in someone planning and plotting terror. If we start treating our mentally ill, I think we can prevent tragedy. PS I always find it a bit ironic how everyone talks about guns when in reality I would rather see someway to track the amounts of ammo purchased. In the Colorado shooting, it wasn’t necessarily a purchase of a gun that should have sounded off red flags, but rather the sheer volume of ammo. Hell they track my sudafed purchases awful closely these days, I think we ought to be able to track bullets

Good luck to JB…

35. tracy @mamacreates on August 29th, 2012 1:34 pm

fairly regular reader, almost-never commenter popping out to say you’re a kick-ass wife for being so supportive of your husbands dreams. from an outsider’s perspective, you & JB seem to have a true partnership, and if I had that, I wouldn’t have filed for divorce from the man & father of my daughter whom I loved & supported for 10 years (obviously more to the story than that, but I won’t turn this comment into my TMI divorce drama ;)).

Re: guns & gun control, guns or not, I agree…crazies will be crazies. And I say that as a medicated crazy, though I’d like to think, not so crazy as to ever cause harm to anyone. Yeah…pretty sure of that fact.

At any rate, I’ve lived 36 of my 37 years in Juneau, AK (the other in Portland, OR), where guns are used to kill wild game, & not people. Here, hunting is, for many, a way of life, though I didn’t always agree w/ my dad’s version of how killing the deer was really doing them a favor because they wouldn’t all survive the winter if he didn’t weed out the population.

But, as an avid hunter & fisher, my dad kept fresh, not-pumped-with-hormones, meat in our family’s freezer, and will glady share his catches (I can hear him saying now, “you don’t “CATCH” deer, Trace….) if he finds himself with more than he needs for the coming months.

Growing up, my dad’s rifles were kept in a gun case under his side of the bed, and I couldn’t tell you if it was locked or not because regardless, I knew better than to fuck with his gun case. It had guns in it, ffs! Guns aren’t for kids! They were dad’s, and I knew they were off-limits. Plus, I had no interest in checking them out up close & personal….and still have no real interest in guns.

I shot my ex-boyfriend’s gun once; the force knocked it back into my forehead. And that was the end of that. There are plenty of female hunters, I’m just not one of them. Although, I did spend many an hour shooting(the grown-up’s) beer cans off the sandbox with a .22 at our cabin when I was elementary-school aged. Good times…

Anyway, all this to say that gun rights & personal protection aside because I’m not even going down that road, guns also serve a very valuable purpose in our lives: gathering food to sustain one’s family.

That is all :)

36. Amber on August 29th, 2012 2:06 pm

As a resident of the place where “the Colorado shooting” happened, I’d like to echo another commenter in saying that the gun used in that tragedy has SO MUCH LESS to do with those people dying than the lack of proper mental healthcare does. Don’t bring up the most recently publicized gun-related tragedy to enforce your (uneducated in my opinion) view that if guns were eradicated, crime would go down. It wouldn’t. People who want to kill will do so, whether with a gun obtained illegally or if that’s too difficult, by using the Internet to create a homemade bomb.

In other words, good for JB for embracing the spirit of innovation and coupling it with something he’s interested in. I hope he succeeds!

37. willikat on August 29th, 2012 2:50 pm

To Sundry: Lastly, but most importantly, to Sundry: my husband is also an entrepreneur. It’s so hard to come up with an original design, get it made, and manufactured. It’s a HUGE DEAL. Congratulations to him and to you…your support is invaluable in his success.

Ditto Meagan and Melanie and Amber. You know what else I’d be interested in? Looking at states with high gun ownership (i.e. MN and WI must be way up there, we even have conceal and carry here in MN) and level of super violent crime that happens. Is there correlation? Causation? I kind of doubt it, just anecdotally speaking.
    The mental health issue should really be at the fore. Ammo should be watched (Have you guys seen that Chris Rock bit?)
    I don’t find the shootings funny, I don’t take them lightly, and I want that to change too. I do not own guns myself, nor do I have a desire to.
    But crazy finds a way. . . illegally or through a licensed dealer with background checks. These types of crimes are not being committed by the typical recreational gun owner (like my dad, and most of the gun owners I know, or like JB). We have a lot of other issues that also need to be examined along with gun control (or enforcement thereof).

38. Randy on August 29th, 2012 2:51 pm

I want one!

39. Randy on August 29th, 2012 2:52 pm

That’s as beautiful as his wife!

40. Janet on August 29th, 2012 4:34 pm

I want one. Looks bad-ass to me.

41. Megan on August 30th, 2012 7:25 am

Yeah! Go on Shark Tank! I love that show!

42. falnfenix on August 30th, 2012 8:55 am

you know…i really wish he wasn’t expecting to charge nearly $300 for that lower. because I WANT IT.

…and i want to powdercoat it magenta and outfit it with magenta furniture. because obnoxious firearms make me giddy. :)

43. Lucy on August 30th, 2012 9:12 am

Perhaps the NRA should be channeling all their lobbying $$$ to publicly-accessable mental health programs? Just a thought.

44. artemisia on August 30th, 2012 9:27 am

How exciting! You guys are always on the move, thinking up stuff and getting it going. I really admire that about both of you.

I’d like to ask advice, in fact!

In Wyoming, guns are everywhere, obviously. Nearly everyone is a hunter. I have no idea what the Hellbreaker does or what part of a gun it is, but I will certainly be forwarding this link on to a few folks!

45. Jenn G on August 30th, 2012 9:46 am

I gave the link to one of my friends who (affectionately) is referred to as my “gun nut” buddy and he was willing to whip out his credit card and purchase on the spot. To the people who are properly educated and have a love of firearms, this sounds like a good thing. Good luck to you and good luck to your hubby!

46. Jenn G on August 30th, 2012 10:06 am

Just wanted to add, he has forward the link to the member of the two gun clubs he is part of and is going to show it to the owner of his local shooting range in Texas. Hope your hubby gets all the funding and recognition he needs and much more!

47. JudithNYC on August 30th, 2012 12:25 pm

I am back…wanted to make some extra points.

1. while I am not sure if I believe the Second Amendment really gives people the right to bear arms, that is the interpretation of the Supreme Court and is the law of the land.

2. Don’t go claiming First Amendment rights on someone’s blog. This amendment is about government interference with free speech. Far as I know this is not a government blog.

3. If you have been reading this blog you know that Linda and her husband are model citizens (unless I have been fooled for years LOL

4. And this is really what made me come back: while I claimed that I was allergic to hunting, when I lived in Oregon I was not allergic to eating moose, deer, whatever my hunting acquaintances brought in. I felt like a big fat hypocrite for not mentioning that before.

48. Wendy, Los Angeles on August 30th, 2012 1:51 pm

just sent the link to a friend of mine who has AR-15s. I believe he has just donated – good luck JB!!

49. Marieke on August 30th, 2012 3:36 pm

Hey, where did it go?

50. Linda on August 30th, 2012 3:43 pm

Unfortunately, the campaign was taken offline by the IndieGoGo folks because they believe it violates their terms of use with regards to selling firearms. JB’s contacting them today, I’ll keep you guys posted.

(Suuuuuucks.)

51. Jason on August 30th, 2012 6:01 pm

Please keep me posted. I really want of these. Very cool creation. I had already contributed to the campaign. Good luck!

52. Linda on August 30th, 2012 6:21 pm
  53. Eric's Mommy on August 31st, 2012 4:53 am

Awwwwww shit, that sucks Linda. Keep us posted on what happens going forward, my Dad was psyched and wanted one!

54. falnfenix on August 31st, 2012 5:11 am

aw man, that SUCKS.

55. Lance on August 31st, 2012 7:52 am

@Sirena:
    It is not time for more gun control. I have seven AR15 rifles and I have never murdered anyone. Focus on the criminal, not the tools they use to commit their crimes. Would banning crowbars prevent burglaries?

You cannot legislate to compensate for stupidity or for those with a mental illness or prevent determined killers from killing. We don’t have a gun problem in the United States; we have a crime problem and eliminating the tools that criminals use to kill is impossible. Remember Timothy McVeigh? He killed 168, injured over 800 and leveled a Federal building. McVeigh used a Ryder truck, 5000 pounds of ammonium nitrate (fertilizer) and nitro-methane (racing) fuel. If Holmes had parked McVeigh’s rental truck at the theater (Colorado), everyone inside would likely have been killed. What do you do? Ban moving trucks? Limit gas purchases to 3 ounces like the TSA does with other liquids at the airport? Criminals don’t follow the law, if they did, they wouldn’t be criminals and we wouldn’t have crime. With 314 million people in the United States and well over 300 million guns, mass murder by active shooters is almost non-existent. By the way, what exactly is an “assault weapon” and “weapons of war”? I assume you are referring to the semi-automatic AR15 rifle that Holmes used. Did you know that all semi-automatic firearms generally function the exact same way? Chamber a round, pull the trigger, the gun fires and automatically re-chambers another round and you have to pull the trigger again to fire again. The AR15 works this way as does a semi-automatic Glock pistol, as does the Remington 1100 hunting shotgun and the Remington 750 Woodsmaster deer rifle. There is absolutely no difference in the level of lethality between the AR15 and any other semi-automatic rifle or shotgun. The only real difference, for example, between the AR15 and the Remington Woodsmaster are cosmetic: black plastic stock and pistol grip on the AR15 versus a wood stock and curved handgrip on the Remington Woodsmaster. The AR15 and the Remington Woodsmaster are essentially the same with regard to how each function and both are equally lethal. The Minnesota DNR allows the AR15 (chambered in .223 or 5.56MM) to be used to hunt deer and the AR15 has been a longtime favorite of varmint hunters. If you look at the statistics related to the assault weapons (AW) ban that Clinton signed into law (and Bush let sunset after 10 years), you will find that the AW ban and the ban on high-cap magazines had no impact on crime or crime related shootings. This is largely due to the fact that semi-automatic rifles are generally not used in crimes. Gun crimes are almost always committed with handguns because the average criminal wants to conceal their gun and move about undetected. All of the guns used by James Holmes are guns in common use today. Handgun purchases and so-called assault-weapon purchases in Minnesota (for example) require the buyer to obtain a permit to purchase from the local police department or have a permit to carry issued by the county sheriff. All purchases require the federal instant background (NICS) check. This seems to be reasonable legislation. The US Supreme Court said in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) and in McDonald v. Chicago (2010) that the Second Amendment protects the individual right to gun ownership for traditionally lawful purposes and protects those firearms in common use so that those firearms cannot be banned but are subject to reasonable regulation. Semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns are in fact in common use today and we do in fact already have reasonable laws regulating who can buy and be in possession of firearms. The attorney for DC in the Heller case argued that it was okay to ban handguns because people could still own shotguns and rifles. Chief Justice Roberts then asked the attorney if it was legal to ban books because people could still read newspapers. The difference between the AR15 and the Remington 750 Woodsmaster is akin to the difference between books and newspapers. Gun bans don’t work just like prohibition didn’t stop alcohol consumption nor did locking up the Sudafed at WalMart stop or slow the production of meth.

If you need a real issue to focus on, try banning automobiles. In 2009, 33,808 people died in auto accidents, 10,839 of which were alcohol related. Or how about the 1,212,000 induced abortions in 2008?

56. ray on August 31st, 2012 8:43 am

My wife is a regular reader, sent me the link; extremely cool. Not really an AR guy, but I sent the link to a couple of gun blogs and there was a lot of enthusiasm about it. Sigh. It makes me angry that lawful gun-owners/producers have to jump through so many hoops, and be constantly vilified for the actions of third parties. So long sorry short, if JB can figure out a forum for crowd funding, I’m in, just out of pure spite. And I think once this gets out there, he’s gonna need to figure out how fast he can make them.

57. Erin on August 31st, 2012 9:22 am

So bummed that indiegogo pulled the campaign! Hope there’s a way he can get it going elsewhere. While I’m not a gun enthusiast, I can certainly appreciate his creativity here! Much love and support to you both.

58. falnfenix on August 31st, 2012 11:04 am

he should go to http://www.ar15.com/ and try to get a group buy or something like that going. i have no doubt they’d go absolutely bonkers over there.

59. Randy on September 24th, 2012 4:05 pm

I think the people who are anti gun, are just afraid of what they would do with the gun if they had it.

60. Michel T on October 1st, 2012 4:34 pm

Hope this makes it to production… and I hope some of them will make it north of the border!

As for the whole gun-crime debate… People need to realize that violence and aggression are behavior problem, and spending time (and money) to somehow control some object is NOT an effective way of dealing with behavior problem.

Heck, if more people would get involved in their kid’s life, there wouldn’t be so many kids joining gangs… and there wouldn’t be so much violence…

61. Kalai on December 3rd, 2012 8:37 pm

First off its our right and choice to bare arms, if you have a problem with it that’s fine, it’s your own opinion, but don’t forget how our GREAT COUNTRY came to be… I own several ar15 variants and love them, it’s great family fun to go shooting on the weekends not to mention it gives you the opportunity to teach proper gun safety, In my opinion this design is “SICK” I would love to purchase a few lowers, So let me know. Great Design hope to own one or more…Aloha

62. Jason D on March 13th, 2013 10:02 pm

Woohoo!!!!!!

63. JackR on June 3rd, 2013 11:41 am

This is an awesome lower. Love the design, reminds me of nose art on WWII airplanes. I would love to purchase one, but unless it has a bullet button, I will not be able to; in the California, where gun laws are strict, but crime and violence rise each year.

@ Lucy perhaps the anti-gun groups should channel all their lobbying $$$ to publicly accessible mental health programs, just a thought.

I will not support indiegogo in the future; nor will I support any website that caves in to the current anti-gun hysteria. The whole purpose for indiegogo, kickstarter or any community funding site is to let the community decide if it would fund/support an idea.

64. james smith on August 14th, 2013 12:55 am

Hi there! Just wondering how the progress on this project is going. I have a strong interest in this product and would like to purchase one for a current build.

65. Jesse on November 24th, 2013 2:50 pm

Screw the above arguement, that lower is beautiful. As a veteran and still serving member of the US. Army I would love one of these.

66. Lachelle Mulhern on April 9th, 2014 4:12 pm

Having lived in Thailand most of my life I am surprised by the comments made.The last election was totally rigged. In the area I live I witnessed this personally. However this was not the first time for such like. It is normal and happens at every election.Under the Thaksin regime some 3000 people were killed in the war on drugs. After investigation it was determined around half had nothing to do with drugs.All has been swept under the table.Do you think this man Samak is any good? Do you know of his past?He was the one who ordered the army to shoot on the protesters sometime ago in the late 70s.The PAD is representative of a large percent of the population. Mostly educated people unlike the supporters of Thaksin who are generally not too educated rural types.The general feeling in Thailand is that the current government has failed as it’s only purpose seems to be changing the constitution so all the corrupt politicians can avoid prosecution.It is time for a change wouldn’t you say so?

67. Issac Maez on June 24th, 2014 5:54 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the internet the easiest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

68. Alisha C. Shiver on July 8th, 2014 3:05 am

Of late, Some give loads of issue to contemplate as a way to providing comments on place website posts and have place comments even a smaller quantity. Examining your pleasant publish, may well help us to accomplish this at instances.

69. Online centenveilingen bekijken on August 15th, 2014 8:54 pm

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.