Geocaching, weekend day trips, family hikes, the start of preschool, and not a drop of rain in sight. Thumbs up, September.

9 Responses to “Last gasp of summer”

1. NancyJ on September 14th, 2012 3:17 am

I can feel summer quickly disappearing on the east coast too.

I can’t believe how grown up Dylan looks! I hope they’re both enjoying their new schools.

2. Kristin on September 14th, 2012 4:53 am

I agree. Dylan looks really grown up in these pictures. Enjoy the last days of summer.

3. Lindsay on September 14th, 2012 6:51 am

What sweet pictures! It’s time to “suck the nectar” these last few weeks before fall sets in!

4. Redbecca on September 14th, 2012 8:24 am

Lovely shots. So glad the weather has been cooperative!

5. Randy on September 14th, 2012 8:48 am

So, did you geocache the location of those legs? :)

6. Jennifer on September 14th, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey – in that last pic, do I see new flooring on the sunroom floor? I think it’s time for another home remodel photo update! :)

7. Linda on September 14th, 2012 4:26 pm

Haaa, Jennifer, that is bizarre — I was just in the middle of doing that!

8. April on September 14th, 2012 5:03 pm

I used to love geocaching in college- I can’t wait until my boys are old enough to enjoy it!

9. KDA on September 15th, 2012 3:14 pm

Wow, they’ve totally got big-boy haircuts!