I know it’s lame to be like how is it November already but seriously, how is it November already?

(Haaaaa. JB’s brother’s boy would like an evac, stat.)

15 Responses to “October (is over?)”

1. Courtney on November 2nd, 2012 11:17 am

Yeah for cousins trick-or-treating together. I can see these three having a LOT of fun together!

2. Josi on November 2nd, 2012 11:25 am

It’s so beautiful there!
    And it’s super cute how your boys are so into their costumes. Haha!

3. Amy Neto on November 2nd, 2012 11:25 am

Yeah! Cousins getting to hang out! And yes,I was just thinking the same thing. Halloween night I was all melancholy and saying good bye October I miss you already. So not ready for the “holiday season”!!

4. Emily on November 2nd, 2012 1:26 pm

He he. Both my kids wore that monkey costume. Love it.

5. Jenny on November 2nd, 2012 2:09 pm

Holy crap, I really want to live there! It looks beautiful in all of your pictures.

6. Annie on November 2nd, 2012 2:31 pm

Is it too late for me to grow up in Oregon?

7. Gigi on November 2nd, 2012 4:41 pm

I’ve been wondering the same thing! Only I keep thinking it should be May or something.

8. NancyJ on November 2nd, 2012 5:19 pm

Beautiful scenery!
    The days go by in a blur – where did the last 10 months go? seriously!

9. sooboo on November 2nd, 2012 9:48 pm

Those adorable ninjas have mastered the ice cold stare! Also, your hair looks shampoo ad pretty.

10. danish on November 3rd, 2012 6:24 pm

Aw!!! I put my baby in that same exact monkey costume this year! He waddled when he walked in it, so cute.

11. Erin@MommyontheSpot on November 4th, 2012 4:54 pm

I can’t believe it either! Love the Halloween pics!

12. Deanna on November 5th, 2012 10:32 am

The bent sword – love it! Makes me wonder what they did to bend it.

13. Lolo on November 7th, 2012 10:08 pm

Oh, the little monkey melts my heart! His expression is precious and I just want to rescue him from those Ninjas super-lickity-split! :)

14. Lolo on November 11th, 2012 2:34 pm

Repeat comment time!

Just read you on the front page YAHOO! Didn’t realize it was you until halfway through the article when I stopped “amen”ing long enough to say “hey I recognize that couch….and that kid…that one too!” :) Good job, Mama!

15. Shawna on November 15th, 2012 9:11 pm

Another family with the monkey costume over here! And you’re not the only one October blew past – I’ve remarked on it as well and everyone around me nodded.