Dylan turned five on Monday. I KNOW.

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.34.03 PM

We spent the weekend in Sunriver, and on his birthday we invited family over for dinner, cake, and presents.

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.21.36 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.20.16 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.20.02 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.37.33 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.20.44 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.20.57 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.21.11 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.19.45 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.19.25 PM

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 2.29.26 PM

We had a damn good run with four, but I’ve got a great feeling about the year ahead.

Comments

19 Responses to “Five years later”

1. Eric's Mommy on February 6th, 2013 9:07 am

5! Where does the time go?

2. KeraLinnea on February 6th, 2013 9:36 am

Happy Birthday, Dylan!
    I can’t believe he’s five already.

3. Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian on February 6th, 2013 10:31 am

Happy birthday to Dylan! It must be great having the blog to look back and read about all the memories from the past 5 years of his life.

4. Melissa on February 6th, 2013 10:31 am

So next year you’ll have two in school also (mine are 10 and 5). I am both excited and terrified about that :)

5. June on February 6th, 2013 10:53 am

Happy birthday, Dylan!

6. Jesabes on February 6th, 2013 12:18 pm

Oh, man, five? Really? That seems hardly possible! Happy Birthday, Dylan!

7. Maggie on February 6th, 2013 2:16 pm

Have I missed something in past years? Is that some kind of birthday journal??

Also, HOW he is 5 is beyond me. I stumbled upon your blog right after you had the henna done on your belly. I’ve really enjoyed “watching” your boys grow up, though…they seem like really awesome kids :)…Happy Birthday, Dylan!

8. Redbecca on February 6th, 2013 3:35 pm

Happy Five, Dillon!

9. sooboo on February 6th, 2013 7:56 pm

Happy Birthday Dylan!

10. Angella on February 6th, 2013 9:51 pm

I can’t believe it. That aside, Happy Birthday to the both of you. xo

11. Barbara on February 7th, 2013 4:24 am

Um…didn’t you just get your belly hennaed? Seems like that was so recent it’d hardly be worn off yet………

Wow.

12. BA on February 7th, 2013 8:02 am

OMG – he’s, like, grown-up!

13. Ashley on February 7th, 2013 9:59 am

Sniff. I looked at my baby last night and sobbed that he’s never going to be any younger than he is right now. No more babies.

14. Stacy on February 7th, 2013 12:44 pm

Awwww, they’re both so big! And getting to be so handsome! Oh a side note, I figured it’d still be too cold to do stuff in the sun room, at least it’s still freezing here in Everett. But yay! Happy 5th Birthday Dylan!

15. Kari on February 8th, 2013 1:27 pm

It still astonishes me how he looks so much like his uncle.

And your hair is long! It looks terrific.

I can’t believe I have been reading since Riley was your only son. Happy birthday, Dylan.

16. Kelly on February 9th, 2013 8:41 am

Aw! *Snuffle* Happy birthday to him and congrats to you guys. Looks like a wonderful way to celebrate.

17. Justin on February 9th, 2013 12:04 pm

Is that double entendre? – “a damn good run with four” – are you considering adding a 5th? Or do you purely mean his 4th year?

18. Maria on February 11th, 2013 1:06 pm

He looks EXACTLY THE SAME. But like, more stretched out. It’s wild. Your kids are so cute.

19. pokemon trainer overworld sprites on June 2nd, 2013 10:23 am

It’s remarkable to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this article, while I am also eager of getting experience.

Here is my webpage :: pokemon trainer overworld sprites