We made picuters! Dylan cried happily. We made LAPTOPS, Riley corrected. And then I guess they figured out how to use Google.

Hmm

Comments

6 Responses to “SafeSearch is off”

1. Susan on October 25th, 2013 4:57 pm

OMG – your boys will be buddies for life – they may diss you and your husband but really who cares?

2. Julia on October 27th, 2013 9:00 am

they are so lucky to have each other – they may not know it now, but they will always have each other.

3. Anonymous on October 27th, 2013 10:41 am

4. honeybecke on October 27th, 2013 12:36 pm

Hah! Oh I love this. Looks like something my boys would come up with too.

5. Tracy on October 29th, 2013 7:48 pm

I SO love how Dylan is almost always looking at Riley with that look of pure joy and affection. Brotherly love, for sure. <3

6. ralph lauren madrid 73NOqxJi0Zg82SRJwt6 on March 25th, 2014 12:28 am

Ralph Lauren Madrid Espana…

de coche, eléctrico Ambientadores, Ambientadores Gel, L&iacut ralph lauren madrid e;quido Ambi new balance precios entadores, Air Care Otros, spray / aerosol Ambientadores. La cobertura de datos: tamaño de los mercados (histórico y…

space I'm in the process of moving all new recommendations and reviews to a separate blog: Things I Love space deardaughter Dear Daughter, by Elizabeth Little Fun twisty offbeat mystery. I liked the bite she gave the main character. space hoover Hoover WindTunnel I bought this to replace my dying Dyson and it works SO MUCH BETTER. And was SO MUCH CHEAPER. Also, automatic cord rewind! Love love love. space realchemistrypeel Real Chemistry 3-minute peel Really and truly works, at least for my skin. No burning, face feels soft and looks more clear afterwards. space elta Elta MD sunscreen First sunscreen I've used that doesn't make my face feel oily and coated and awful. space tellthewolves Tell The Wolves I'm Home, by Carol Rifka Brunt I guess this is what you'd call a coming of age story, but it's so unique and tender and sad and lovely. Loss, love, and the beauty of human connections. space hypnotistslovestory The Hypnotist's Love Story, by Liane Moriarty I didn't love the book she's best known for, The Husband's Secret, but I really liked this one and What Alice Forgot. Her writing style reminds me of a twistier, more suspenseful Elizabeth Berg. space rosieproject The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion Funny and quirky and endearing and best of all, it's the sort of book you just can't put down. space marylou Mary-lou Manizer Highlight/Shimmer Powder This is basically a shimmery (not glittery!) powder that adds a really nice luminescent highlighting glow. I sweep it on the top of my cheekbones, on top of blush, and blend. space pb2 PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter MIRACLE FOOD. It's powdered peanut butter you mix with water (or add to a smoothie, or...) and it has a fraction of the fat and calories of regular peanut butter. Plus: delicious. space [More things I like...]