We made picuters! Dylan cried happily. We made LAPTOPS, Riley corrected. And then I guess they figured out how to use Google.

6 Responses to “SafeSearch is off”

1. Susan on October 25th, 2013 4:57 pm

OMG – your boys will be buddies for life – they may diss you and your husband but really who cares?

2. Julia on October 27th, 2013 9:00 am

they are so lucky to have each other – they may not know it now, but they will always have each other.

3. Anonymous on October 27th, 2013 10:41 am

4. honeybecke on October 27th, 2013 12:36 pm

Hah! Oh I love this. Looks like something my boys would come up with too.

5. Tracy on October 29th, 2013 7:48 pm

I SO love how Dylan is almost always looking at Riley with that look of pure joy and affection. Brotherly love, for sure. <3

6. ralph lauren madrid 73NOqxJi0Zg82SRJwt6 on March 25th, 2014 12:28 am

Ralph Lauren Madrid Espana…

de coche, eléctrico Ambientadores, Ambientadores Gel, L&iacut ralph lauren madrid e;quido Ambi new balance precios entadores, Air Care Otros, spray / aerosol Ambientadores. La cobertura de datos: tamaño de los mercados (histórico y…