Today JB took the day off work and went to the cabin with the boys, leaving me with a blissfully quiet house all day. The timing couldn’t be more perfect and I love when life’s road-bumps just sort of smooth themselves out a little by delivering some zen right when you need it. (Of course, sometimes it works the other way too, but let’s just focus on the positive here.) I took advantage of the solitude — even the dog has been gone at the vet all day for her spay surgery — by cleaning the house and catching up on laundry, and I realize exactly how lame that sounds, but man, it’s so incredibly satisfying to do those things when you can actually enjoy the results for a little while.

In between writing assignments and folding clothes, though, I found myself staring blankly into space a few times. The house was so silent, so utterly devoid of movement and life, and I wondered how things will really be when school starts back up in September. For the first time since I started working from home, both kids will be in school full time, and while I have been greatly looking forward to the exotic experience of getting things done without a cacophonous amount of background noise and distractions, I realize too that it will be an adjustment.

Will I revel in the luxury of having 6-7 hours of freedom each day? Or will I be achingly lonely? Will I take advantage of this new schedule to expand my freelance career or find other rewarding ways to invest my time? Or will I end up feeling invisible, isolated, and more than a little useless?

I suspect the answer will be “All of the above, at one time or another.” I mean, that’s kind of how things go, right? Balancing work and home and parenthood is always a mixed bag, wherever you’re coming from. But it does feel like my options will open up this year. The road can be bumpy sometimes, but who knows where it will lead? Maybe the best places yet are just around the corner.

Comments

62 Responses to “Next chapters”

1. Melissa H on August 13th, 2014 4:16 pm

so will you use your extra hours to compile and publish/self publish all your parenting poetry from the boys’ younger years? You were always spot on and I’ve been waiting to share a compilation of your stuff with expectant friends. My sister’s first baby is due in January….. No pressure :)

2. Caitlin on August 13th, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi there! I really enjoy your blog and have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

3. Cara on August 13th, 2014 6:34 pm

This is precisely where I am right now. I’m an exhausted and pregnant SAHM to a very extroverted child. I cannot wait for school to start. But… She’s starting Pre-K. Five days of school with a lot less parent participation. Last year I complained that they only had her 12 hours a week and I was generally there for at least 4 of them. I wonder if this year I will revel in the time to get things done, or feel lonely for her.

4. Carla Hinkle on August 13th, 2014 8:25 pm

My experience is that at first it seems like an unimaginably large block of time…but pretty soon you fill it up & the day goes by in a flash and before you know it, it’s pickup time. Actually, I find that 6-7 hours a day completely to myself is just about what I need.

5. Heather on August 14th, 2014 3:36 am

I’m glad that you’re cautiously optimistic. What this time becomes is up to you.

6. Sarah on August 14th, 2014 5:27 am

Last year was my first year with all kids in school all day. I work from home as well, so was looking forward to the extra time. It is true the day goes by really quickly. What I found as an introvert was that the time alone helped me recharge my batteries in a way that I did not even know they needed recharging. By the end of the year, I had more energy and was more clear headed than I had been in years. So while the summer has been nice, and I love my kids, I am once again looking forward to Sept.

7. Ness on August 14th, 2014 6:06 am

My advice? Give yourself a schedule. I spend 3-4 hours a day writing, maximum of an hour cleaning (when you only have 60 mins man, you get it done fast) and the other 1-2 hours doing whatever the heck I please. ME TIME. No one has to know what you do, and you sure as heck do not need to feel guilty about it. Embrace your time, work hard, clean fast, and give yourself a break!

8. June on August 14th, 2014 7:34 am

Ness’s comment is spot on. I’d further suggest that you create a few to-do lists so that you know what to do ahead of time (I tend to dither “what to do, what to do” when faced with more than 15 min of free time). Mine are sort of broken down by how much time I have available – have 60 min, do X, Y, or Z, but if I have only 30, then I do A, B, or C. I also have items separated by status – the recurring tasks (scoop litter box, laundry) vs the 1-time tasks (fix broken hinge on cabinet door), as well as by fun things that I want to do vs not-so-fun things that I have to do. I know this sounds incredibly nerdy, but I create the lists while I’m distracted at work, so none of my precious free time is wasted trying to make decisions.

Regarding the quiet, when we moved in 2012, I went back to our house of 8 years to do the final clean up. When the house was sparkling and pristine (even the realtor representing the buyer made a point of commenting on how beautifully I’d cleaned), it was so weirdly stripped of our personalities that I felt like I had to yell all the kids’ names one last time, just to prove to myself that we’d existed. It was so strange to call for them and not hear pounding footsteps follow. I was glad to get back in my car and return to the mashup of hugs and dirt and chaos and laughter.

9. Ali303 on August 14th, 2014 9:21 am

The grass is always greener, isn’t it? I’m with you. My 4YO just started school again and I’m…a little lost and a little happy. I love the alone time, but I do miss seeing her face pop around the corner. I’m getting an assload of work done, but picking her up from school and singing her lullabies to sleep at night are my two favorite times of the day.

Then again, being able to go to the bathroom without having to narrate what I’m doing through the door is kind of priceless.

10. mary on August 14th, 2014 9:49 am

Don’t overlooked how NOT alone you’ll be with that sweet doggie with you all day :)

11. dorrie on August 14th, 2014 9:59 am

Love it, so true. And there is no answer. Just real life, dreary sometimes, magical sometimes, sometimes transcendant. They need to do their work and you need to do yours.

12. air jordan shoes xi Tips Sur Soulager Épilation DiscomfortFashion peut être une bête capricieuse et les âges ont jugé que d' on August 14th, 2014 8:21 pm

oakley spike matte black 05-931…

Tips Sur Soulager Épilation DiscomfortFa air jordan shoes xi shion peut être une bête capricieuse et l oakley jupiter squared jade iridium es âges ont jugé que d’être toujours true. l’acuité visuelle, n’ont-ils pas? dans Austria.13 plat, face à leur…

13. oakley dangerous breast cancer awareness It de cheveux est brun grisâtre et en forme d'éventail 822345 on August 14th, 2014 8:23 pm

women air jordans…

It de cheveux est brun grisâtre oakley dangerous breast cancer awareness et en forme d’éventail, et même l’ortie.Vitamin B12 aussi con oakley holbrook crystal black polarized nu comme «cobalamine» est artificielle existant dans le intestine. meilleu…

14. Shawna on August 18th, 2014 10:08 am

I have no wisdom to impart as I’ve never really worked from home for more than a sporadic day, but just wanted to say that I’ve been gone for a month (staycation – just hanging with the kids at home mostly) and I feel like I hit the jackpot of Sundry bounty to find all these entries waiting for me upon my return!

15. Katie on August 22nd, 2014 6:51 am

SAME BOAT. For the FIRST time this fall both kids will be in full time school. First time I’ve had a REAL break in 8.5 years of parenting (as a full time parent). I have been fantasizing about it NONSTOP for about 12 months. Counting down. Cannot WAIT. All the other moms have been saying they are dreading their youngest going off to Kinder and I just laugh at them because I AM SO FREAKING READY. So last night we went to back to school night to see his classroom, etc. And I actually cried. So. I guess you’re right. Mixed bag. It isn’t just all jumping, gleeful Mommy. It’s also sentimental and nostalgic and end of an era and all that. But, as another commenter said. As an introvert, I think I am finally FINALLY going to feel normal again this year.

16. ugg boots for babies uk on September 28th, 2014 1:46 pm
  17. ted baker skinwear on December 14th, 2014 12:25 am

Hi, I am Meghan Reynolds and this really is how you can set up a working log guide. There are three principal reasons why this really is essential. One particular to track your progress, two to help keep you accountable and three to determine what may be resulting in injuries. The principle facts you will need to record would be the style of exercise, so whether it had been a run, a long run, a track exercise or maybe a tempo run, the miles plus the duration. So how lengthy you basically ran. Additional facts that are needed are exactly where you ran, your level of fatigue, muscle soreness, the temperature and the way you felt all round. Consider to also consist of more workout routines like a spin class, yoga, Pilates or any cardio or fitness class. It need to not be applied as being a substitute for skilled health care tips, diagnosis or remedy. LIVESTRONG can be described as registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. In addition, we never choose every advertiser or advertisement that seems on the net internet site a lot of the commercials are served by third party advertising providers.How to Create a Retailer Web-site
    ted baker skinwear http://zemeremet.com/scripts/tedbaker-203.html

18. pink karen millen dress on December 14th, 2014 12:25 am

Safeguarding your Online connection towards undesired end users may be the to start with line of defense in securing your individual material. Securing your NetGear network.
    pink karen millen dress http://mylostmobiledata.com/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/karenmillenuk-71.html

19. karen millen outlet shop on December 14th, 2014 12:31 am

Ideas for Establishing Companies via the internet
    karen millen outlet shop http://workconcept.info/ckeditor/_samples/asp/karenmillen-156.html

20. promo code for juicy couture on December 14th, 2014 12:33 am

There is a greatest quota of two,048 megabytes for all email accounts created by means of cPanel. If you happen to want a lot more storage room, click to the “unlimited box” for limitless storage room.
    promo code for juicy couture http://myrebatelist.com/aspnet_client/system_web/4_0_30319/4_0_30319/juicycouture-us-254.html

21. karen millen skirts on sale on December 14th, 2014 12:34 am

Non sport trading cards are meant to get collected, but rather than featuring athletes, they characteristic entertainment this kind of as film trivia and photographs.
    karen millen skirts on sale http://cadexpress.net/images/PENDANTS/PENDANTS_CROSSES/karenmillen-265.html

22. giuseppe zanotti mens sneakers on December 14th, 2014 12:35 am

Getting an e-mail account can be a essential element of these days world. Regardless of what ISP (Online world support provider) or mail support you.
    giuseppe zanotti mens sneakers http://411securitystore.com/scripts/2011.2.712/giuseppezanotti-us-6.html

23. karen millen uk outlet on December 14th, 2014 12:35 am

Ways to Open an E Retail outlet with your brand
    karen millen uk outlet http://leaveittopanda.com/wiki/games/thumbs/karenmillen-84.html

24. bcbg herve leger on December 14th, 2014 12:35 am

How to Get Much more Voices for Ventrilo
    bcbg herve leger http://it-chain.com/access_db/Zustrack%20Application/herveleger-48.html

25. asos ted baker on December 14th, 2014 12:38 am

Ways to Set up Market a website
    asos ted baker http://mem-pa.com/ekatalog/assets/icons/tedbaker-76.html

26. ted baker suits sale on December 14th, 2014 12:39 am

Easy methods to Set up a Netgear WGR614 V5 Wireless Router
    ted baker suits sale http://ffcembroidery.com/images/babyxmas/tedbaker-158.html

27. juicy couture tote on December 14th, 2014 12:43 am

Learn how to Setup an E-mail Account
    juicy couture tote http://littlerosie.co.uk/modules/imagegallery/images/button/juicycouture-us-81.html

28. super saturday hamptons christian louboutin on December 14th, 2014 12:44 am

Set up any tools that you have offered or want to use. If you should are organizing on training primarily having a companion, then sparring tools and focus mitts or pads to kick whereas your companion holds them might be enough. If you should are probable to get training on your own, you may be much better off getting a heavy bag, velocity bag or double end bag. Although you are able to hang bags inside a variety of techniques, attaching them to a ceiling beam is often a sturdy option. A second alternative should be to buy a heavy stand to assistance the bag.
    super saturday hamptons christian louboutin http://da-sh.com/joomla/administrator/templates/system/images/christmaschristianlouboutin-262.html

29. 2014 karen millen black friday sale on December 14th, 2014 12:55 am

How to Setup a Yahoo Business Shopping Cart on My Site. Adding a Yahoo! shopping cart to a website can increase sales,.
    2014 karen millen black friday sale http://pcaccountants.com/aspnet_client/system_web/4_0_30319/blackfridaykmy-16-name2.html

30. giuseppe zanotti sneaker wedge on December 14th, 2014 12:57 am

Bebo is a great way for you to connect along with your friends and family given that establishing an e mail address on Bebo is easy.
    giuseppe zanotti sneaker wedge http://hamdyelsetouhy.net/_images/giuseppezanotti-us-166.html

31. christian louboutin shoes uk on December 14th, 2014 12:57 am

The right way to Start out a Absolutely free Web site to Promote Stuff
    christian louboutin shoes uk http://criticalillnesspolicies.net/QuoteEngine_web/RateCode/APPS/CBL/christianlouboutinuk-34.html

32. christian louboutin paris on December 14th, 2014 12:58 am

Today, it important to possess an internet based shop if you should marketing items and providers and must develop your corporation. You need to.
    christian louboutin paris http://criticalillnesspolicies.net/QuoteEngine_web/RateCode/APPS/CBL/christianlouboutinuk-31.html

33. herve leger replica on December 14th, 2014 12:58 am

Dubai is definitely an global attraction for start off up organizations. Irrespective of whether you are inside the engineering market, retail, consulting or even the service market, there are many golden options you may take advantage of in order to reap fantastic rewards. With cutting edge engineering and an infrastructure that fosters business enterprise development and growth, you can actually setup business enterprise in Dubai with alot more ease than ever expected.
    herve leger replica http://it-chain.com/images/IUniversity/herveleger-9.html

34. last minute christmas sales christian louboutin on December 14th, 2014 1:02 am

Simply just Accounting is often a total featured accounting software program application utilised by thousands of little organizations and entrepreneurs in Canada and the Usa.
    last minute christmas sales christian louboutin http://da-sh.com/joomla/images/sampledata/parks/landscape/christmaschristianlouboutin-247.html

35. karen millen dresses black friday sale on December 14th, 2014 1:05 am

The best way to Set up E-mail Acounts on Cox
    karen millen dresses black friday sale http://pcaccountants.com/images/Structure/images/blackfridaykmy-85-name2.html

36. christian louboutin knightsbridge on December 14th, 2014 1:09 am

Methods to Set up AT DSL to Do the job With Other Webmail Accounts
    christian louboutin knightsbridge http://laxcess.com/img/common/christianlouboutinuk-156.html

37. karen millen new season on December 14th, 2014 1:09 am

Hi, I am Carla Kay, Celebrity Manicurist and these days, I am likely to present you how you can set your nail polish. So, the moment you’ve set your nail polish, an absolute ought to should be to finish off using a speedy dry top coat. On Elena, I am likely to use Excellent To Go Speedy Dry Major Coat by Essie. So, I have basically currently utilized the two layers of color coat, we’re just likely to finish off by engaging in a thin coat in the Excellent To Go Speedy Dry Major Coat. And you always like to be certain that you cap off that end; that’ll basically enable seal the edge in the nail polish wherever they won’t chip. And just be certain that you cover with the final coat on each and every sidewall, the many way more than to the edge and capping off the edge can help seal down the polish in order to avoid chipping. I waited very likely about a minute or two in between my coats and by waiting a minute or two, I get much more of an even coverage in addition to a smooth seem. After which the moment you have completed your color coats, give it about a minute to dry and then apply your speedy dry top coat. I have basically heard individuals coming up with all sorts of strategies of drying their nail polish, I don’t believe that you might want to basically go while in the freezer and dry your nail polish. The speedy dry coats are all which you demand. A good deal of people wish to fan their hands all-around and that’ll basically, you hit your nails, they get messed up that way. Many people wish to use the speedy dry spray, but basically, should you more than apply, you will get too close to the nail polish, you’re likely to produce minor air bubbles. So, I similar to just waiting, taking your time, allow them dry. Give by yourself a minimum of fifteen minutes to sit devoid of engaging in anything. At your house, you simply demand a single coat of top coat not two. One particular final tip, individuals believe that it’s good to shake the bottle of top coat; you do not like to do that. You’re likely to produce bubbles that’s likely to depart minor air pockets while in the finish coat. Elena’s all set and which is how you set your nail polish. I am Carla Kay, thanks for watching.Learn how to Setup Company while in the Fastest Developing City while in the Globe
    karen millen new season http://cadexpress.net/images/INDIAN%20TRENDY/EARRINGS_INDIAN_TRENDY/karenmillen-303.html

38. karen millen dresses uk outlet on December 14th, 2014 1:09 am

Methods to Legally Break a Contract
    karen millen dresses uk outlet http://cadexpress.net/images/RINGS/RINGS_GENTS/karenmillen-275.html

39. karen millen cyber monday 2014 on December 14th, 2014 1:10 am
  40. karen millen lace dress on December 14th, 2014 1:17 am

Unearth a location. If you need to get the job done from home, you possibly can promote your merchandise at tables or stands at craft fairs or in joint booth parts at expositions or flea markets. You’re able to also promote your objects over the internet.
    karen millen lace dress http://leaveittopanda.com/wiki/dump/karenmillen-54.html

41. best sales after christmas on December 14th, 2014 1:31 am

Ways to Configure a Netgear Wireless Router
    best sales after christmas http://kathiyavad.com/scraps/scrapsimg/christmaschristianlouboutin-49.html

42. giuseppe zanotti silver sneakers on December 14th, 2014 1:32 am

Hotmail is zero cost, world wide web based mostly e mail that you may access from any laptop which has World wide web access. This simple to use e mail technique.
    giuseppe zanotti silver sneakers http://pharmacy-greece.com/Documentation/StarterKit/images/giuseppezanotti-us-244.html

43. giuseppe zanotti sandals on December 14th, 2014 1:32 am

How to Create a Haunted House
    giuseppe zanotti sandals http://411securitystore.com/scripts/2011.2.712/giuseppezanotti-us-5.html

44. karen millen dresses outlet uk on December 14th, 2014 1:32 am

Managing your Finances Once you could have set your program, you will need to know methods to control the finances for it. That means curbing on pointless investing, making certain that you just stay inside of budget just about every month and take measures to save with just about every opportunity. A single way of managing your account should be to divide your earnings into three components where each and every part may very well be implemented for various functions like investing, conserving and investing. If you have a credit card, you possibly can switch to a extra beneficial debit card as this will not merely allow you to reduce you investing, it will also limit it to a fixed quantity.
    karen millen dresses outlet uk http://cadexpress.net/images/INDIAN%20TRENDY/BANGLES_INDIAN_TRENDY/karenmillen-243.html

45. karen millen blue dress on December 14th, 2014 1:34 am

Hello my title is Luis Estrada and I’m a program developer. In this clip I will show you the right way to setup a personalized domain title. As soon as you may have chosen the domain title as well as the tld that you just want to use it truly is time to pay for it. The very first thing that you just ought to do is pick a domain title registrar. These firms are often distinct from your wholesale domain title registry operator. Such as the wholesale registry operator to the Tv domain is Verisign. This agency is in charge of managing the dot Tv registrations in its entirety. Most domain registrars promote a variety of generic and country tld’s. Head to its web site and appear to the domain that you just want to acquire. For the field enter the desired domain title and pick an extension from your drop down box. If your domain title is obtainable, that is certainly it has not been previously registered you’ll have the opportunity of adding it to your purchasing cart. If your desired extension is presently registered the website will verify in case the very same title but with a different extension is obtainable. The website will present additional domain title options that you just could possibly be considering paying for. Godaddy will also deliver premium domain names. They are domains that have been previously registered by somebody but now they’re remaining resold for any significantly more pricy price. Premium domain charges substantially vary. It is going to take a whilst to locate an obtainable domain title ideal for the web site mainly if you need a dot com tld. As soon as you discover 1 include it to your purchasing cart then you’ll have the possibility of making an account for the godaddy web site and spend for the domain utilizing credit card or paypal. If you pay for your domain you might pick the number of many years you might use it. In reality you don’t pay for the domain. You happen to be just renting it. You have to spend a charge for every yr that you just possess a domain. Most domain registrars give distinctive reductions in the event you pay for the domain for over 1 yr. Within the next video I will show you the right way to establish a web site to implement your newly acquired domain. I’m Luis Estrada and I’ve just showed you the right way to earn cash together with your internet sites.How you can Setup a Retail Store
    karen millen blue dress http://mylostmobiledata.com/aspnet_client/system_web/4_0_30319/karenmillenuk-20.html

46. dresses karen millen sale on December 14th, 2014 1:34 am

Winamp is amongst the most resourceful media players out there. Use it for podcasting, listening to music and studying RSS.
    dresses karen millen sale http://workconcept.info/ckeditor/_samples/php/karenmillen-126.html

47. christian louboutin wedding shoes on December 14th, 2014 1:35 am

Find out how to Set up E mail Acounts on Cox
    christian louboutin wedding shoes http://criticalillnesspolicies.net/APPS/CBL/christianlouboutinuk-8.html

48. about ted baker on December 14th, 2014 1:39 am

X Publish a Comment on this article Note: We go through and moderate all feedback before they visible on guide page. Your email handle will not be published. Fields marked with asteric are expected.Tips on how to Set Your Nail Polish
    about ted baker http://zemeremet.com/aspnet_client/system_web/tedbaker-219.html

49. kanye west giuseppe zanotti cruel summer on December 14th, 2014 1:42 am

Most e mail plans tend not to let a sender to send a lot more than 15 or twenty emails at after. E mail services exist that.
    kanye west giuseppe zanotti cruel summer http://hamdyelsetouhy.net/aspnet_client/system_web/4_0_30319/giuseppezanotti-us-123.html

50. ted baker brogues on December 14th, 2014 1:43 am

Today, due to the online world in addition to a outstanding assortment of off the shelf hardware and computer software, it doable for any individual with connection no matter whether dialup. With to choose from bandwidth on the raise, specialized and amateur broadcasters alike are taking advantage on the Net to deliver.Find out how to Setup Retail Area
    ted baker brogues http://ffcembroidery.com/images/pillows/_vti_cnf/tedbaker-136.html

51. herve leger obsessed on December 14th, 2014 1:43 am

Nevertheless, a brick and mortar location may perhaps be your very best bet. Concerning opting for a location, you need to create positive it’s inside your budget, is noticeable on the public and that you simply agree together with the lease terms. Additionally, make sure that your store is near your target market place, for those who can.
    herve leger obsessed http://it-chain.com/attendance/Attendance%20Sheet_files/herveleger-93.html

52. christian louboutin christmas shopping on December 14th, 2014 2:35 am

How to Set Up a New eCommerce Website
    christian louboutin christmas shopping http://sandcreek.com/images/slideshows/swimming/christmaschristianlouboutin-147.html

53. ted baker shirts for men on December 14th, 2014 2:35 am

Netgear routers like all wireless routers present you with the chance to entry the world wide web together with your laptop or wireless adapted pc from almost anywhere in.
    ted baker shirts for men http://zemeremet.com/picture_library/picture_library/tedbaker-248.html

54. herve leger purple dress on December 14th, 2014 2:37 am

Opt for the sort of account you’ll might need. These web pages let two standard types of accounts for minimal and large volume sellers. For anybody who is only preparing to promote several goods a month, then it’s a fantastic bet you can expect to be engaging in this element time and will only might need a minimal volume or common account. But, for those who system to promote countless goods a month, you can expect to very likely be working this retail outlet as being a full time enterprise and will might need a large volume seller account. There may be often some sort of regular monthly charge linked with a large volume account.
    herve leger purple dress http://k-aircharters.com/scripts/calender/js/herveleger-185.html

55. giuseppe zanotti snakeskin sneakers on December 14th, 2014 2:38 am

Many organizations offer you affiliate applications by means of their particular websites. Having affiliates offering an organization items for them is helpful for that enterprise,.
    giuseppe zanotti snakeskin sneakers http://hamdyelsetouhy.net/ckeditor/lang/giuseppezanotti-us-131.html

56. 2014 black friday karen millen dresses on December 14th, 2014 2:45 am

How to Open a Zero cost E-mail Account
    2014 black friday karen millen dresses http://pcaccountants.com/images/Structure/blackfridaykmy-7-name2.html

57. mizuno wave prophecy on February 22nd, 2015 7:10 pm

Seus 19 da era vitoriana edifícios de tijolos já abrigou as obras industriais de Gooderham Worts destiladores de uísque.
    mizuno wave prophecy http://www.casablancahotel.com.br/lehmanadBr/mizuno.html

58. air max 1 on February 23rd, 2015 9:02 pm

您也可以開車潛在的用戶通過寫文章,將有利於讀者加入你的郵件列表,並在同一時間,令人信服地建立自己作為一個專家。
    air max 1 http://www.cerrofrias.com/sheetstw/air-max.html

59. new balance 999 on February 23rd, 2015 9:04 pm

姿勢拉直。
    new balance 999 http://www.nihatbozdag.net/pelmenitw/newblance.html

60. new balance 專賣店 on February 23rd, 2015 9:04 pm

Trillian的提供了一個集中的位置,AIM,ICQ,的Windows Live,雅虎Messenger和IRC聯繫。
    new balance 專賣店 http://www.alpata.com/webscriptstw/newblance.html

61. nike 女鞋 on February 23rd, 2015 9:06 pm

波多黎各塔馬萊斯從製作濕潤粉糊(麵團)用搗碎綠色或半成熟蕉製成,被稱為pasteles代替塔馬萊斯,並包裹在香蕉葉代替在夏威夷玉米殼字已經變得更短,它被稱為pateles (我們有一個大的波多黎各人口在這裡夏威夷)1-1 /2磅豬肉chunks2去皮整蒜cloves1湯匙vinegarWater覆蓋meat3杯地鮮玉米(可替代冷凍)2-1 / 2杯粗玉米粉harina3 / 4杯豬油,牛油或shortening2-1 / 2杯雞brothDash兩Bijol粉color5瓣大蒜。
    nike 女鞋 http://www.borisclub.com/chattw/air-max.html