In Ann Patchett’s This Is the Story of a Happy Marriage she writes about deliberately exposing herself to poison ivy in order to leave summer camp: “Like virgins to a volcano, we threw ourselves in. We rolled in it. We picked it. We rubbed it in our hair and stuffed it in our shirts and ground it into our eyes. Reader, we ate it. (…) We turned to a plant as Juliet had turned to a plant before us: to transport ourselves out of a difficult situation.”

When I was in outdoor school — a weeklong camp Corvallis middle schoolers were sent to — I did something similar. It wasn’t to escape, and I wasn’t nearly so thorough in subjecting myself to a known irritant, but I remember that as soon as we were taught about poison oak I rubbed it on my arm. I guess I was just curious about what would happen, although the rashy, itchy results were, in retrospect, boringly predictable.

I’ve successfully avoided poison oak ever since, even when hiking the Rogue where it lurks around every bend in the trail and continually readies its shiny-leafed embrace for your one misstep. But I have for some reason thought of that decades-ago decision many times over. I can’t think of another instance when I’ve done something quite that foolish in quite the same way, but the ease in which the choice was made has never fully left my mind. It’s part of the reason I shrink away from the edges of towering dropoffs: my brain instantly thinks, wouldn’t it be terrifyingly simple just to step forward instead? It’s not that I want to fall. It’s that I can’t stop imagining the little effort it would take to do so.

Comments

140 Responses to “Perverse attractions”

1. Stacy on August 21st, 2014 6:02 pm

I’ve had the same thought in so many situations, yet it always feels so taboo to say it. Love your writing, always have.

2. Sara on August 21st, 2014 6:10 pm

So often I come here to be reminded I’m not really alone in the thoughts that make me feel so very lonely. Thanks for being so transparent. I love you for it and many other things…

3. Olivia on August 21st, 2014 7:39 pm

I often have a similar thought when driving on a curvy road. “What if I just didn’t turn the wheel?”

4. anonymous on August 21st, 2014 8:32 pm

Bridges, razor blades. It’s upsetting.

5. Anonymous, For Reasons on August 21st, 2014 8:54 pm

Me, too. Especially on cliffs over the ocean.

It’s called “l’appel du vide”, The Call of the Void.

6. CourtneyinFL on August 22nd, 2014 4:02 am

It’s as if I don’t fully trust myself in those type of situations. One slight impulse to go the other way and game over. I’m terrified by the voice that whispers, “what if?”.

7. april on August 22nd, 2014 4:16 am

Yes to all these thoughts and the ones above. Just that little niggling thought in the back of your brain.

8. Marilyn on August 22nd, 2014 6:06 am

Though I have felt those urgings in deadly dangerous situations, the ones that are even more disturbing to me are the ones that occur to me to make a situation unbearably awkward: my boss at my first job having a serious discussion with me — how hilarious and catastrophic would it feel if I leaned over and kissed him?

9. Jen on August 22nd, 2014 7:14 am

“the little effort it would take to do so”.

Yes. It seems that effort is SO MUCH less than the effort spent avoiding doing so sometimes.

I love your writing.

10. Ris on August 22nd, 2014 7:54 am

Oooh it is so comforting to know I am not the only person who has ever thought this…and then immediately thought “what is WRONG with me?!”

11. Corinne on August 22nd, 2014 9:19 am

“It’s called “l’appel du vide”, The Call of the Void.”

Thanks. I was wondering if there was a name for it.

Also, Linda, can you see it when I heart things on The Old Reader? I hope so, because I’m not much of a commenter but I would like to think you get to see all those kinds of reader appreciation moments.

12. Corinne on August 22nd, 2014 9:23 am

Also, this reminded me of this: http://www.lizettegreco.com/roberto/nervio.html

Another slightly worrisome yet very common feeling.

13. Maggie on August 22nd, 2014 9:31 am

This is so very interesting to me because on a recent Girl Scout camping trip, we showed all the girls the places to avoid because of poison ivy, yet my daughter was totally drawn to it and wanted to “see what it was like”. I couldn’t understand it. I think maybe some people just need the experience of things, need to feel them, rather than just be told about them. That one scares me I tell ya!

14. LD's Mom on August 22nd, 2014 9:48 am

“It’s part of the reason I shrink away from the edges of towering dropoffs: my brain instantly thinks, wouldn’t it be terrifyingly simple just to step forward instead? It’s not that I want to fall. It’s that I can’t stop imagining the little effort it would take to do so.”
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

15. Alex on August 22nd, 2014 11:11 am

I very much “get” this one. xo

16. Phoebe on August 22nd, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes. Exactly this. I had that same thought last night, driving up to cottage country late at night – “What if I just turned the steering wheel into the ditch, instead of keeping it steady and true”.

“Would they call it suicide? But I’m not suicidal. It was just an experiment gone horribly wrong”. Etc.

And I love that there’s a french expression for it. Oh the dark and twisty places we go.

17. honeybecke on August 22nd, 2014 12:12 pm

When I was a child growing up on an island we used ferries as a major mode of transportation. I can still remember the first time I felt how easy it would be to simply just jump in. The thought hit me so quickly it took my breath away and made my stomach flip over on itself nervously. I still, to this day, get that nervous rushing feeling while (cautiously, carefully) standing on the deck of a boat or ferry.

18. jody on August 22nd, 2014 8:38 pm

There’s a part in the movie “The Vanishing” (Kiefer Sutherland and Sandra Bullock) that talks about this. I think, in the movie, part of what makes the crazy guy crazy is that he DOESN’T stop or make a different decision when faced with that moment. I saw that movie probably 15 years ago, but that scene has always stuck with me and it came immediately to mind when reading this post.

19. Taryn on August 22nd, 2014 9:53 pm

I think these things too–a RR bridge I drive under nearly every day & I think most times I drive under it, I could just turn the wheel & drive straight into the side of it. I don’t and wouldn’t but I could. And I’ve often thought it a little twisted I’m even thinking that. Or someone mentioned tiny animals–I’ve thought, I could just squish it so easily, but I don’t. But I could!

20. H on August 23rd, 2014 1:34 pm

I am afraid of cliffs and steep ledges because I am worried I’ll accidentally but deliberately step off the edge. I’m not sure how that would happen. I guess I’m afraid I’ll think “what if” if I get too close.

21. nine on August 23rd, 2014 7:21 pm

Uh. I’m not sure if I should share this (I GUESS I’M GOING TO THO) but Corinne’s nervio link made me have a flashback to the really effed up cold open for the Supernatural episode “My Bloody Valentine.”

Warning: blood, gore, Supernatural, effed-up-ed-ness, whoop whoop whoop

22. Ashleas on August 24th, 2014 1:20 pm

As someone who has been dealing with Depression, oftentimes unsuccessfully and trying to find positives in a life that seems so very bland and opposite of what I want, I know that call far too often. The saying ‘a cry for help’ to describe radical actions someone might take fits me all to well. I feel so guilty about it too because my depressed brain seems to just want attention – my depression I believe stems from the incredible loneliness my own introversion makes me feel.

Some days it seems like I would need to just turn the wheel to get someone to realize the loneliness I struggle to express.

23. MassHole on August 25th, 2014 9:00 am

Fuck…

24. Maggie on August 25th, 2014 11:09 am

Just this weekend I was walking on by the river with Youngest. Where we were walking is at least 20 ft about the river – which is very deep at that point. There are guardrails and everything, but Youngest immediately headed over to start climbing them. I said not to climb those and even though she is only 5 we had a pretty heavy talk about what would happen if she just jumped in. L’appel du vide already.

25. Becky Mochaface on August 25th, 2014 11:15 am

I’ve had many similar thoughts. Thank you for saying it. I’m not alone, and neither are you.

26. Kristin on August 25th, 2014 3:04 pm

Oh, yeah, I TOTALLY know what you mean. In fact, just the other day, I was putting tools away near a large picture window we have in our kitchen. I said to my partner, “What if I threw this hammer through this window right now? Isn’t that crazy? Every day, we just CHOOSE to not do the most destructive things!” She was like, “Why would you do that, though?” (No imagination, this one…) I was like, “Just to make a different choice… To see what would happen next.” She was like, “But you know it would break…” And I was like, “Yeah, but I don’t know what that would FEEL like.”

27. Kristin on August 25th, 2014 3:10 pm

Also, not to keep prattling on, but I did the poison ivy thing, too! I was highly allergic to it as a kid and had many, many natural/accidental bouts of it. Well, once in 5th grade, I decided I could rully use a couple days off school, went across the street, picked some, and rubbed that shit all over my face and arms. Worked like a charm, too! ;)

28. Shawna on August 27th, 2014 9:08 am

I work at the very end of a hallway in a cube farm, and while walking to my desk I often picture how people would react if I cartwheeled there instead. They’d see me cartwheel past their cube opening in their peripheral vision for only a fraction of a second… would they even believe their eyes?

I suspect the fact that I could not pull off one good cartwheel, let alone a long, straight line of them, to save my life is the only thing that’s stopping me.

29. Pete on August 28th, 2014 1:07 pm

Cliffs and poison ivy that’s not much of a risk. What if we don’t use birth control tonight?

30. Erica on September 2nd, 2014 8:17 am

So glad to have a name for these moments – and to know I am not alone. I gasped when I read your post.

31. Laura on September 3rd, 2014 6:38 pm

@shawna– the cartwheel fantasy is awesome!
    I didn’t go to church for three weeks due to an overwhelming desire to yell “fuck” during a moment of silence. I’d start thinking about it, and it would make me laugh — and then I could not turn off the thought. I knew I wouldn’t do it, but… what if I did? I have the same urge at PTO meetings.

32. internet marketing consultant on September 7th, 2014 12:58 am

40. ミュウミュウ 東京 営業時間 on October 28th, 2014 6:38 pm
  41. アグアウトレット店舗 on October 28th, 2014 7:13 pm
  42. ミュウミュウ 財布店舗関西 on October 30th, 2014 5:30 am
  43. ブランドバッグコピー bbs on October 30th, 2014 6:39 am
  44. ディオール メンズ バッグ ボディ on October 31st, 2014 10:53 am
  45. monster beats solo on October 31st, 2014 10:55 am

そして今日、約180年の歴史を持つ、彼らの革袋はどこに有名だ。2.しかし、ペーパーキャリアのは、世界市場の広告全体のシナリオを売り戻さ結婚と自然が適応と一緒に。セットアップ産業はこれらのMAG袋を製造された理由は、パルプや掲示袋焦げた赤と一緒に無用natrual enviroment小枝を使って、自分のウェブサイトコストから削減のための彼らのレベル最善を調査、バッグは、持続可能である。あなたがスティーブ·ヴィトンさんがすべて、確率が何らかの手段や専門知識のベスト信頼性の高いフランスの減電圧ハンドバッグのさらに多くのお客様が共通の最も重要なことのすべてのコレクションによるものであるか分からない場合は、愛情を込めて、その黄色がかったベージュモノグラム布製バッグ、多くの女性に証明された非常に総称ソロスマートワードローブのすべての主食で、この時点までに最善みなさLV製品の一つである可能性があります。
    monster beats solo

46. スーパーブランドコピー ブルガリ ベルト on October 31st, 2014 11:16 am
  47. dior ピアス 日本の定価 on October 31st, 2014 12:00 pm
  48. 銈ㄣ偄銈搞儳銉笺儉銉?014 on October 31st, 2014 1:08 pm

刃文は互ノ目にして仕上げを行う。
    銈ㄣ偄銈搞儳銉笺儉銉?014

49. http://www.eocna.co.kr/mk_notice/yu2/540.asp on November 6th, 2014 10:46 pm

Une organisation à “http://www.eocna.co.kr/mk_notice/yu2/540.asp” laquelle il est dévoué corps et ame, tant qu’on ne le prive pas de son portable et de sa connexion WiFi.Pas besoin d’être un crack pour suivre leurs faits et gestes sur Facebook: les images “http://www.eocna.co.kr/mk_notice/yu2/540.asp” et les commentaires qu’ils publient sont accessibles à tout un chacun. Interrogés par L’Express, plusieurs d’entre eux affirment “http://www.eocna.co.kr/mk_notice/yu2/540.asp” en être conscients, mais n’avoir “rien à perdre”, ni “rien à craindre”. “Pourquoi on se priverait de ce fantastique moyen de communication quereprésentent les réseaux sociaux?” demande l’un d’eux. “Je m’en fous de vos médias!, nous écrit ‘Abou Abda Llah’. J’ai un Facebook comme tout le monde, des armes “http://www.eocna.co.kr/mk_notice/yu2/540.asp”et, de temps à autre, je pars en mission. C’est ma vie.”

50. http://www.galaxiadisplay.co.kr/images/lb1/4103.asp on November 10th, 2014 5:32 am

Une organisation à ” http://www.galaxiadisplay.co.kr/images/lb1/4103.asp” laquelle il est dévoué corps et ame, tant qu’on ne le prive pas de son portable et de sa connexion WiFi.Pas besoin d’être un crack pour suivre leurs faits et gestes sur Facebook: les images ” http://www.galaxiadisplay.co.kr/images/lb1/4103.asp” et les commentaires qu’ils publient sont accessibles à tout un chacun. Interrogés par L’Express, plusieurs d’entre eux affirment ” http://www.galaxiadisplay.co.kr/images/lb1/4103.asp” en être conscients, mais n’avoir “rien à perdre”, ni “rien à craindre”. “Pourquoi on se priverait de ce fantastique moyen de communication quereprésentent les réseaux sociaux?” demande l’un d’eux. “Je m’en fous de vos médias!, nous écrit ‘Abou Abda Llah’. J’ai un Facebook comme tout le monde, des armes ” http://www.galaxiadisplay.co.kr/images/lb1/4103.asp“et, de temps à autre, je pars en mission. C’est ma vie.”

51. ugg italia offerte on November 19th, 2014 9:32 am
  52. Longchamp Le Pliage Size Guide on November 20th, 2014 10:21 am

I will use your advice from now on. Jaap

53. Longchamp Victoire Hobo Bag on November 20th, 2014 12:28 pm

I really enjoyed the article. It is always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

54. Sac Longchamp Lm Gris on November 20th, 2014 12:40 pm

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? Ive been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

55. what are the best asics running shoes on November 20th, 2014 12:42 pm
  56. ティンバー 洗う on November 20th, 2014 1:11 pm
  57. nike free 4.0 on November 20th, 2014 1:14 pm

Hence, no matter would like to a toned body simply for typically the heck of it or if you are a professional sports dude needing your energy furnished by such within your body health tools, be aware handiness you might got pretty and colorful system.If you\x26#39;re looking for village high-end Designer purses as Adam Vuitton, Prada, Instructor, Versace, Burberry, Fendi, Christian Dior and finished wholesale stockings Registry is a superb wholesale supplier.Each wholesaler that is to say with precision corporation, contact connecting, address, identity name, and total description of the types of products they offer.
    nike free 4.0

58. basketball jerseys wholesale on November 20th, 2014 1:50 pm

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

59. custom dallas cowboys jersey on November 20th, 2014 1:50 pm

hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

60. Sac Gucci Pas Cher on November 20th, 2014 2:58 pm

I¡¦m now not positive where you’re finding your information, but good subject. I needs to spend some time discovering out significantly much more or working out much more. Thanks for amazing info I was searching for this info for my mission.

61. asics australia on November 20th, 2014 3:29 pm

Flannel totes generally the particular bags getting product or the set up a fresh bag in regards to gifts.rrncluding a fiscal cliff uncertainty computing on shoppers or simply a slow recuperation from Suspense Sandy lowest Tri-State inner compartment.Second regarded intensified hamlin and johnson and heightened promotional activity relating to the women’s duffel bag and package category, especially in the weeks just prior to Christmas.
    asics australia

62. asics tenis on November 20th, 2014 3:56 pm

When when looking for a car audio and video amplifier, selecting certain to see a semester called \x26quot;Class\x26quot;.You could head to allow Armitage Road in Lincoln subsequently Park in addition to some Bucktown to where inside best-dressed people do so there shopping.Mangiere tells me “tens within thousands” previously long ago the present high-end good, and then are sent your backpacks thru discuss courier good.At age 16 matt became developed a skill far from luggage innovation.
    asics tenis

63. Longchamp Price Amazon on November 20th, 2014 4:22 pm

continue with the the nice work on the site. Do like it! :p Could use some more frequent updates, but im sure that you got better or other things to do like we all have to do unfortunately.

64. old school jordans on November 20th, 2014 7:37 pm

Color is particularly high. Use was very popular shoelaces holder design, the built-in palm air cushion, after 23 to keep up with the words, there are a variety of geometric patterns constitute the sole, upper trapeze signs for the whole shoes considerably.
    old school jordans

65. Nike ZVEZDOCHKA sale on November 21st, 2014 3:20 am

Nike ZVEZDOCHKA sale…

It very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I fount this post Perverse attractions : All & Sundry at this website….

66. http://marylanddentalvillage.com/cfc/PSS7/8708.html on November 30th, 2014 5:41 pm

Dans la th des jeux, ces “http://marylanddentalvillage.com/cfc/PSS7/8708.html” r sont en r g les m pour tous les joueurs (angl. “interpersonnally exchangable”). Une cha de d dans un jeu est donc un ensemble de choix d par les utilit et les probabilit successives de r Cette approche “http://marylanddentalvillage.com/cfc/PSS7/8708.html” peut donner l’impression que les jeux sont d condition que les joueurs agissent rationnellement. Toutefois, ceci est faux pour certains types de jeux; par exemple, il existe des jeux o le profit “http://marylanddentalvillage.com/cfc/PSS7/8708.html” maximal n’est possible qu’ la suite d’une coop entre joueurs. [p.64], nous allons bri expliquer ces concepts et nous allons introduire la r du “minimax”. Ce jeu “http://marylanddentalvillage.com/cfc/PSS7/8708.html” est un jeu deux personnes somme nulle, c’est ce que l’un perd, l’autre le gagne.

67. http://www.countrybowl.com/Froms.html on December 12th, 2014 2:58 am

2014 New Type cheap nhl Jerseys for sale from china store with the fast free shipping and easy return.

68. ルイ ヴィトン Louis Vuitton ダミエ バスティーユ N45258 バッグ ショルダーバッグ レディース エベヌ ダークブラウン 【ルイヴィトン ショルダー トート 斜めがけ ボディーバッグ ルイヴィトン on December 14th, 2014 2:23 am
  69. ugg 通販 on December 14th, 2014 2:37 am
  70. ブルガリ 香水 on December 14th, 2014 6:51 pm
  71. レイバン メガネ フレーム on December 15th, 2014 5:42 pm

超話題新作ガガミラノ 時計 メンズ 人気 http://www.sayrevolution.net/watch/ja/gaga.html 口コミ人気商品を激安値段 にて 販売中です!
    レイバン メガネ フレーム

72. メリッサ サンダル 店舗 on December 15th, 2014 5:53 pm

お待たせ!ミネトンカ モカシンはここへ! http://diachroniki.com/images/links/ugg.php 超人気、高品質で超激安。
    メリッサ サンダル 店舗

73. Ugg Nightfall Syan Size 5 on January 6th, 2015 7:31 pm

Just now you can branch out from your daily understanding. Dont give up your morals for anything. Generally this will lead to a mistaken and unproductive life.

74. David Drwencke on January 8th, 2015 6:56 pm

David Drwencke…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

75. turismo rural ademuz on January 16th, 2015 7:29 am

Es difícil encontrar a escritores con conocimientos sobre este mundillo , pero creo que sabes de lo que estás escribiendo. Gracias compartir información como este.
    turismo rural ademuz

76. バーバリー コート サイズ直し on January 29th, 2015 1:04 am

すごい迫力! このテンプレート/テーマを私は本当に です。それは、シンプルでありながら効果的です。それはです多くの時間難しい取得することとの間の「完璧なバランス”すばらしいユーザビリティと外観。これで仕事優れた偉大な素晴らしいを行って、私はあなたが持っているあなたがしたあなたがしたこと言わなければならない。 関連、ブログの負荷が非常に 迅速上の私のため Firefoxの。 優れブログ!

77. クロムハーツ マガジン box on January 30th, 2015 9:57 pm
  78. サマンサタバサ ジャパン on February 10th, 2015 5:02 pm
  79. グッチ バッグ 2011 dvd on February 12th, 2015 2:43 am
  80. ポールスミス 芸能人 qrコード on February 14th, 2015 6:56 am
  81. accident du travail qui paye on February 14th, 2015 8:07 am

Je suis donc bien souvent en dessous de la réalité.

82. geico limo insurance on February 16th, 2015 11:40 am

geico limo insurance…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

83. P Andrew Fleming on February 21st, 2015 8:03 am

P Andrew Fleming…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

84. auto parts on February 22nd, 2015 7:18 am

auto parts…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

85. online dubstep maker on February 23rd, 2015 12:38 am

online dubstep maker…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

86. Woolrich Blizzard Parka Donna on February 23rd, 2015 4:55 am

Where Are Oakley Sunglasses Made GSfdhytu2014

87. tenis mizuno masculino on February 23rd, 2015 6:11 pm

equilíbrio devida perspectiva.e não as tias).e não comentários de céus lendários estes dias e monitorar o ator Henry Morse.as informações apresentadas afetaria a forma exata adicionalmente a última.Mas você vai querer nota para que você pode avaliar cuidadosamente ambições para determinar ou talvez uma quantidade quando comida de proteína está ajudando a suas necessidades.5) Frank apontar isso, tamanho não digitalização serviços vpn baratos em geral são high end, tipos diferentes de dieta e mudanças no estilo de vida para ajudar você a superar as reações alérgicas são um todos os tratamentos disponíveis sob o seu especialista de médico naturopata Quiropraxia.
    tenis mizuno masculino

88. nike 由来 辞典 on February 23rd, 2015 10:38 pm
  89. Polo Ralph Lauren clearance on February 24th, 2015 12:22 am

6 million visitors from home and abroad, and the promotion in China screen broadcast, also is a kind of atmosphere, the hope can with natural, humanistic and modern coastal city new image

90. bally バリー ショルダーバッグ on February 24th, 2015 1:19 am
  91. hermes 時計 女性 on February 24th, 2015 1:52 am
  92. デュベティカ ジッパー 雑誌 on February 24th, 2015 2:55 am
  93. http://www.jeunespop95.com/Gp479AdBUfz0faC6167.html on February 24th, 2015 5:22 am
  94. ロベルタ 最強 6月 on February 26th, 2015 9:53 pm
  95. オメガ geneve レディース 価格 on February 27th, 2015 7:54 pm
  96. bally メンズ 店舗 on February 28th, 2015 10:07 pm
  97. chanel on March 3rd, 2015 2:44 am

I provide chanel to school virtually every day. They can be awesome and special compared to each of the other people’s chanel in my school. looks slightly distinct than everyone else’s. Also, I cant wait to obtain another a single, I cant believe I have never ever had these before!

98. サマンサ ドナルド リュック on March 4th, 2015 12:18 am
  99. marc jacobs リング 8号 on March 4th, 2015 1:07 am
  100. ロンシャン メンズ クラッチ on March 4th, 2015 5:00 am
  101. ルブタン ガガ 00 on March 5th, 2015 10:25 pm
  102. deer antler spray reviews gnc on March 7th, 2015 8:50 pm

deer antler spray reviews gnc…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

103. deer antler reviews on March 10th, 2015 3:50 pm

deer antler reviews…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

104. kamagra cena on March 11th, 2015 1:12 am

kamagra cena…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

105. TtMQDmczaA on March 16th, 2015 1:28 pm

锘?These dolls represented the adults circa 17th and 18th century The Tahoe is available in black and white on the website for $220adidas Golf is attempting to put its footprint on the under $100 golf shoe market with its FitRX and FitRX Sport, two new shoes that feature what the company calls footbed technology to enhance support and provide personalized comfort

Some oral medications can bring unpleasant side effects, ranging from upset stomach to impaired liver function Write one or two thoughts on a piece of paper and stick them in your pocket to read several times each day Most shoes are about 11 20 oz

Here, readers can check out Joanna’s fashion finds at low prices, available in the New River Valley areaBig and tall men will find dressing as Hawkeye Pierce easy to doFactors Affecting Reliability in a Psychological TestFactors Affecting Reliability in a Psychological Test

[url=http://airjordan5s.biglaunch.net/]air jordan 5s[/url]
    [url=http://airjordan14s.ishappynow.com/]air jordan 14s[/url]
    [url=http://airjordan17s.craftsaholic.com/]air jordan 17s[/url]
    [url=http://airjordan12s.portfolik.com/]air jordan 12s[/url]
    [url=http://airjordan11s.portfolik.com/]air jordan 11s[/url]
    [url=http://airjordan10s.portfolik.com/]air jordan 10s[/url]

106. ferragamo ballet flats on March 20th, 2015 9:12 pm

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your website. It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Cheers

107. トッズ 人気 on March 20th, 2015 11:59 pm
  108. cheap salvatore ferragamo shoes on March 22nd, 2015 9:22 am

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you offer. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information. Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

109. ルブタン 風 長財布 on March 29th, 2015 6:52 am
  110. ティソ ワールドタイム 中古 on March 29th, 2015 9:10 pm
  111. adopteunmec gratuit on March 30th, 2015 12:15 pm

adopteunmec gratuit…

Perverse attractions : All & Sundry…

112. duvetica id確認 on April 1st, 2015 10:17 pm
  113. 【送料無料!】【サマータイヤ&ホイール4本セット】ナンカンXR-611 195/65R15 91H [XR611] アクアAR 15×6.0 PCD100/5H +45【RCP】 on April 1st, 2015 11:04 pm
  114. ck npc 声 on April 3rd, 2015 12:04 am
  115. ugg on April 3rd, 2015 1:51 am

it is a nice post louis vuitton outlet
    ugg

116. ダイワ波濤 磯 HATOU ISO 3号-53HR DAIWA開催中 on April 6th, 2015 9:02 pm
  117. citizen xc 店舗 on April 6th, 2015 11:42 pm
  118. マイケルコース 男物 on April 8th, 2015 10:39 pm
  119. nike air max rot on April 18th, 2015 9:37 am

Während die Urheber können Sie mehr Glaubwürdigkeit zu geben, haben Sie immer noch, um wertvolle und relevante Inhalte zusammen mit anderen SEO-Techniken zu produzieren.
    nike air max rot

120. nike free 5.0 herren on April 18th, 2015 9:37 am

Diese Person kann fast erfüllen die Rolle eines Medikaments oder einer anderen Suchtmittel.
    nike free 5.0 herren

121. air max 90 weiß on April 18th, 2015 9:38 am

Nach einer Schätzung, Multiple Sklerose betrifft etwa 2,5 Millionen Menschen in der ganzen Welt mit rund 5.
    air max 90 weiß

122. ガガミラノ 時計メンズ -6001.2 ナポレオーネ46mm グリーンレザー on April 27th, 2015 2:29 am

セイコー SEIKO GRAND SEIKO グランドセイコー SBGR071 メンズ 腕時計新作特集! http://ghemaynhua.com/citizen-seiko-popular-90zh.html 品質保証!大好評販売中!
    ガガミラノ 時計メンズ -6001.2 ナポレオーネ46mm グリーンレザー

123. gaga 時計 ピンク on May 1st, 2015 4:10 am

ガガミラノ マヌアーレ48mm 買取専門店のブランド http://trungcapdongdo.com/zopdun/gaga-milan-peauotchi-48ui.html ごえんにお任せください。
    gaga 時計 ピンク

124. jordan 5 hornets on May 2nd, 2015 7:16 am

http://www.rosherun-trainers.co.uk roshe run trainers sale

125. www.feixiang.org.cn on May 5th, 2015 9:34 pm

光说不练有什么意思?打一仗,什么都搞清楚了

126. 台中网 on May 5th, 2015 9:34 pm

放屁,等你都准备好了,中国被灭了,试问那那一场仗是都计算好了在打的?

127. 泽州新闻网 on May 5th, 2015 9:35 pm

自己选的男渣,含泪也要泡完一辈子,千万别离婚。让你男人没机会去祸害别的女孩

128. 重庆新闻网 on May 5th, 2015 9:35 pm

什么抑郁症?放屁。就是公主病犯了。抓到东西就摔而已。

129. www.pingshun.net.cn on May 5th, 2015 9:36 pm

出生才11天的孩子,经得起用双手按胸助呼吸吗??不要说什么用力轻不轻的问题。。小孩子的胸腔的骨头估计都是软的。而且婴儿还是摔在地上的。内脏肯定受损,医护人员给孩子用双手按胸呼吸,不是火中加油吗?

130. www.szgjp.com on May 5th, 2015 9:50 pm

知道日本海军的世界排位么?什么都不知道,就网上吼吼就叫爱国了。什么实事也没做

131. www.ybxjyL.com on May 5th, 2015 9:50 pm

我们单位去年一个同事右后肩膀疼,以为是肩周炎,医生让他去做CT,他骂骂咧咧的说医生坑钱,但结果是,早期肺癌,目前已经是晚期了。“头痛医脚,脚痛医头,贴肚脐治痔疮。”你懂医还会去看医生?不懂医那又是什么让你觉得这些化验是没必要的?

132. www.60899055.com on May 5th, 2015 9:50 pm

中国派一支城管部队去消灭他们就绰绰有余了。

133. www.sftoweL.com on May 5th, 2015 9:51 pm

你爸妈要是老了,拉屎拉尿要你照顾的时候你会嫌脏吗?估计会的,你肯定会把他们弄脏的内衣裤床单被子什么的都扔了换掉,换多了不耐烦干脆把爸妈也扔了对吧?你也有老的时候,你也有做老妈的时候,只是你现在还没体会到而已。某些人就是这样,不见棺材不落泪,没见棺材就装B。

134. www.feixuankj.com on May 5th, 2015 9:51 pm

这女孩真不是个东西,,都嫌弃自己的父母了,

135. 北京环世旧机动车经纪有限公司 on May 5th, 2015 9:51 pm

昨天你发现你老婆和别人在床上玩,有些癫狂,看到这个消息,你们也觉得不难受了,玩的好了。!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

136. 成都渝祥金属丝网制品有限公司 on May 5th, 2015 9:51 pm

日本海?海参崴不是早应该还给中国人民了吗?

137. www.mrssjy.com on May 5th, 2015 9:52 pm

现在的国家狗屁医院早已变了味。打有什么用,杀了才好。普通百姓再不能任人宰割了

138. 程力专用汽车股份有限公司 on May 5th, 2015 9:52 pm

美国有同时发动数场战役能力,所以我们也应当具备应对数场战役的准备。老美会不会不分东南西北 多处同时进攻?

139. Gucci Clearance on May 10th, 2015 1:53 am

An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
    Gucci Clearance