gal.jpg

Dude, that is totally me. Except I have more tacky, grown-out brown roots in my hair. And my waist is maybe…not quite so…okay, add a few inches to the waistline. And Riley’s carseat is way more humongous than that weirdly proportioned thing.

But the cheap Old Navy-type shirt, the jeans, the flipflops, the look of vague cluelessness? EERIE.

Go ahead, make your own.

(Link stolen from found over at Zoot’s.)

Comments

20 Responses to “Something random and fun”

1. Carrie on June 23rd, 2006 4:56 am

Heh! I actually spent the obscene amount of money to get notepads and stickers of me and my dog, just because they had my dog to a “T”!

2. wn on June 23rd, 2006 6:23 am

OMG…SO much fun for a Friday. Thanks Sundry! I can’t figure out how to link to my girl…or even copy her picture…but if the site is searchable, I am wordnerd!

3. sundry on June 23rd, 2006 7:35 am

I took a screenshot – couldn’t figure how else to grab the graphic.

4. Christina on June 23rd, 2006 7:45 am

I love the dress up doll thingie! Just one bummer… no thick chicks! They need some plumper options…

5. whoorl on June 23rd, 2006 7:52 am

This has officially made me late for work. I love it and I’m stealing it. :)

6. Ang on June 23rd, 2006 8:18 am

I’m in the same boat as Christina…where’s the curvy girls? : )-

7. Lisa on June 23rd, 2006 8:35 am

I picked the same body type (“gal type”) you did, and then, on a whim, did a second gal with the willowy-skinny type … and those skinny Design-Her gals get much cuter clothing and hairstyle options! What is with that?

But I want to thank you for providing me with a fun distraction on Friday morning!

8. Kristen on June 23rd, 2006 10:38 am

I love love love this toy! But I agree: we need plumper girls! I’m not going to order stuff with my “likeness” if it looks like half of me was cut off in some sort of industrial accident.

9. Kristen on June 23rd, 2006 12:06 pm

I emailed the site, suggesting they also have a more average-sized girl. They emailed me back saying that the slightly-less-thin one _IS_ their “average-sized” girl. Um, yes. I emailed back asking for one who is ACTUALLY more like average-size.

10. stormy on June 23rd, 2006 12:48 pm

ya, and where are the tattoo options? i wrote them a while back and asked for just that very thing.
    hee hee.

11. Alex on June 23rd, 2006 1:06 pm

Oprah had that in her magazine a while back…so much fun to play!

12. Lisa on June 23rd, 2006 1:38 pm

Please tell me you also have a nose because from over her that chick is noseless.

13. angela on June 23rd, 2006 1:40 pm

omg, i am obsessive about my Y! icon girl thingie. and now this? gah. too many options to play with!

14. miss noodle on June 23rd, 2006 1:49 pm

I cant get over how much that cartoon captures your likeness! So cute. And now, thankyouverymuch, I am addicted.

15. Laurabelle on June 23rd, 2006 6:15 pm

Can anyone else get the “Click Here for No Top or Dress” link to work? I want to see if they’re going to let me pick my boobs out of a line-up — “Now choose your areola!” — but it keeps not doing anything.

16. thejunebug on June 23rd, 2006 8:57 pm

I had to email them and ask where the glasses were, because mine wasn’t loading anything beyond “left hand” and “right hand” items. They emailed me back and said maybe I couldn’t see without my glasses (wtf?!) and to click the “fun stuff” tab, obviously. Which, yeah, it wasn’t loading last night but now it is. Despite the annoyance over that and the “average” size being STILL MAJORLY SKINNY, they are cute. I just may have to make my own stationery.

It reminds me of my “mini” on Club Pogo (www.pogo.com) — she has more clothes than I do.

17. kara marie on June 24th, 2006 7:10 am

Soooo…I can’t believe how much time I spent on that site. Mostly because “why doesn’t that skirt come in GREEN?!” I agree, the girls are too skinny and noseless.

But they totally had my dog.

18. MATTY! on June 24th, 2006 9:04 am

It’s like looking at you if you were a character in “Cool World”…

*twilight zone music*

19. Ashley on July 14th, 2006 12:13 pm

Sundry! I just caught up on your blog, so excuse the late comment, but my friends and I on a forum I hang out on, have been having LOADS of fun with this program! They TOTALLY owe you a free notepad or SOMETHING by now!

20. jouer poker omaha gratuites on June 6th, 2008 5:44 am

jouer poker omaha gratuites

I am poker online legale télécharger jeux de poker gratuits roulette flash poker cinco cartas descargar casino