There is a specific YouTube video that never, ever, EVER fails to make me laugh so hard my sides hurt, and it is this:

Ohhhhhhh god. *wipes tears for the millionth time*

I won’t go so far as to say that’s the funniest thing on the entire Internet, but I’m convinced it’s in the top ten. But please, prove me wrong. What is the most hysterical thing — meme or video or comic or whatever — you’ve seen online? No particular reason, I just thought I’d get a kick out of seeing what you share.

Comments

113 Responses to “Best medicine”

1. Sarah on October 19th, 2013 11:59 am

I can’t believe Fenton hasn’t been mentioned yet.

2. Sarah on October 19th, 2013 11:59 am
  3. kim on October 19th, 2013 9:58 pm

I love watching this one.

4. Anais on October 20th, 2013 8:03 am

This man’s videos are hysterical, but this one is my favorite:

5. melanie on October 21st, 2013 8:22 pm

That diva cup review is so flipping hilarious, mostly because I have one, unused in a drawer because of much the same woes the writer speaks of, but OH so much more humorously!

6. Cheryl on October 26th, 2013 8:18 am

OMG – the Diva Cup review made me laugh so hard that I machine-gun farted! I tried it, and seriously – the author hit the nail on the head!

7. Dawn on October 27th, 2013 1:47 am

Late to this party, but Local The Pug kills me dead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RJN9a_jdM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

8. kredyt na dowod on November 25th, 2013 4:52 am

While I like the fast modal idea ( and appearance ) too , I do think it jumps just a little considerably outside of the common post generation flow . That’s possibly not a bad issue but I don’t feel a needs to be added between exploring to add a new post just in case the edit post display screen actually is found .
    kredyt na dowod http://www.kasa.waw.pl/

9. christian louboutin daffodile light peach on December 30th, 2013 1:04 pm

999 what direction to go in case the shoes are so Big
    christian louboutin daffodile light peach http://www.eepesce.org/christian-louboutin-daffodile-light-peach-p-43490.html

10. custom miami hurricanes jerseys on December 30th, 2013 1:12 pm

999 how to cope should the shoes are far too Big
    custom miami hurricanes jerseys http://www.eepesce.org/custom-miami-hurricanes-jerseys-p-34668.html

11. wholesale jerseys mlb on December 30th, 2013 1:21 pm

999 what to do whether a hunter wellingtons are far too Big
    wholesale jerseys mlb http://www.eepesce.org/wholesale-jerseys-mlb-p-22390.html

12. top motherboards 2014 on May 6th, 2014 1:39 am

A hoover is the very best of cleansing resources; it may also
    be the higher-priced. You’ll find various sorts of vacuum with several different attributes.

So before you buy a top rated vacuum-cleaner ensure you understand what kind of vacuum
    is most appropriate for your own needs.

Determing the best vacuum-cleaner can be vexing.
    To help make issues clearer you should be aware of
    what the different kinds of hoover are, what the primary features
    you’ll find on a vacuum-cleaner, and need you variety of flooring you’ll be utilizing a
    hoover on.

13. ray ban de vue on May 5th, 2015 7:03 pm

casque beats by dre pas cher et le total emprunté wu di qiu jin ling pendaison sauvé neuf modèles dans l’histoire