Dang it, I meant to include these at the bottom of the preceding post to make up for all the coma-inducing body image talk. Go forth and be entertained!
• 1,500 plus inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines practice their “Thriller” routine
• From the New Yorker, “Hey, Look”
• De-Animator, the game (tip: shoot for the chest, not the heads!)
• Just in time to sound all Smarty Von Cleverpants at BlogHer: Mashable’s 120+ resources for bloggers
• Things that they tell you in breastfeeding class (”Nipples darken as the baby time approaches, so that the wee ones can see them clearly as their tiny orby eyes seek out food. The breast is a lighthouse. The nipple is a big, dark light shining out. This is probably a terrible analogy.”)